FIRE McDANIEL!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FIRE McDANIEL!!!

I am down with a house cleaning in the FO and coaching staff.

But not because of an emotional over reaction.

McDnaiel and Grier did some good things but for where we are now, we need a fresh prospective.
Not sure you're referencing me but this is not just emotion - I knew they were going to lose this game..I have eyes. McDaniel ain't it. Tua ai t it. It's ucks but that's where we are.

McDaniel is just a cringey loser and everyone has realized this in the locker room

Let's be honest his locker room speeches are terrible.

It was all a con. When it mattered there was nothing there at all

McDaniel is just a cringey loser and everyone has realized this in the locker room

Let's be honest his locker room speeches are terrible.

It was all a con. When it mattered there was nothing there at all
The guy is a complete and total loser who was absolutely EXPOSED by Hard Knocks and down the stretch of this season. Defenses owned him for weeks. He has made this franchise the laughingstock of the league. People will remember the time they paid to watch a football game and the dolphins sucked. How many casual fans regretted paying for Pea****?

The people responsible for hiring Mike McDaniel as HC should be tried for crimes against humanity. Capital punishment should be on the jury form.

The problem is we keep trying to hire no names with no experience. Why do we continue to do this? I'd hire Vrabel if I was Ross. Grier needs to go. At this point, I wouldnt even be mad if McDaniel is fired. We havent done a full house cleaning EVER
We didn’t have success with Bill Parcels, or Nick Saban either. Look what happened to Bellichick after he drove Tom Brady out of New England.

We tried the big name thing, that’s no guarantee of success either.

Kick rocks. Coach isn't the reason for this debacle. Injuries and over exceeding expectations are at play here.
Disagree that a team in win now mode over exceeded expectations by completely choking in the 2nd half with the division on the line then followed it up by not showing up for a playoff game.

I like Tua as a person and how he's improved his numbers this year. But you have to ask yourself, can you be a successful franchise, with a QB who is brittle and at the same time static in the pocket?

That alone screams no, but also his crumbling in big games and terrible decisions under pressure?

I really wanted Tua to work, but I've seen enough to know it isn't going to improve much from this with him under Centre.

I am ok with firing McDanel now,but would prefer to see what his team could do with a different QB for the 2024 season.
If the plan is McDaniel-Tua for 2024 season then my expectation is 9-8 no playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom