FIRE McDANIEL!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FIRE McDANIEL!!!

Since we are locked into one more year with Tua anyway. I would just run it back for one more year with Tua and McD. If the results are the same or worse then we should clean house after next year.

Since we are locked into one more year with Tua anyway. I would just run it back for one more year with Tua and McD. If the results are the same or worse then we should clean house after next year.
That’s what I said in another post as well. But that means they better not sign Tua to a contract extension this offseason.

Kick rocks. Coach isn't the reason for this debacle. Injuries and over exceeding expectations are at play here.
Right or wrong COACH is always the reason.
He has failed at all the hard decisions.

When to pull starters.
Clock management.
Half-time adjustments.

Last edited:
Nah. God awful play calling today. God AWFUL.

From literally the first play on.
what do you expect McDaniel to call? He literally has a QB who cant throw a 2 yard screen without the wind knocking it down. Tua is the problem. McDaniel has done everything he possibly can to cater to Tua's physical limitations. McDaniel should be coach of the year for what he's been able to accomplish for a backup QB

I’m wondering what McD could do with a real QB. I’ve watched a lot of analyst say that it looks like McD is nervous to put the game in Tua’s hands and therefore limited on the plays he calls. If McD wants to keep his job, better bring in some real QB competition.

lol um no. Coach is the reason we had the number 1 offense, despite the tiniest, weakest QB with the poorest physical traits of any QB in the league
Who fought to keep the tiniest, weakest QB with the poorest physical traits of any QB in the league?

Who fought to keep the tiniest, weakest QB with the poorest physical traits of any QB in the league?
what was he supposed to say? lol he was on the roster. if there was someone available last year, we would've/should've pounced

Kyler,Russ, Kirk, hell even Fields will be available. All capable of performing a QB sneak lol thats a win in my book

what was he supposed to say? lol he was on the roster. if there was someone available last year, we would've/should've pounced

Kyler,Russ, Kirk, hell even Fields will be available. All capable of performing a QB sneak lol thats a win in my book
You don't know the history.
Mcdee went out of his way and put together a film strip of WHY TUA was the guy and again SOLD HIM to the FRONT OFFICE. So back to my original post "IT IS THE COACHES FUALT WHY THE QB IS NOT PREPARED TO PLAY" I stand on that.

We didn’t have success with Bill Parcels, or Nick Saban either. Look what happened to Bellichick after he drove Tom Brady out of New England.

We tried the big name thing, that’s no guarantee of success either.
You do realize that we ”tried the big name thing” over 15 years and 5 head coaches ago, right?

After Cam Cameron, Tony Sparano, Joe Philbin, Adam Gase, and Brian Flores, we could have tried for a big name again. I know you included Parcells as a big name, but he wasn’t the head coach.

Back
Top Bottom