Fireman Ed Attacked Me!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fireman Ed Attacked Me!!!!

ed1-1.jpg

Some of the Jet fans got a little out of hand. Had one guy go out of his way to bump a fin fan i was talking too......very hard too. Then he flicked his cigarette at us. I called him an ******* and he came charging at.

I am certainly a lover and not a fighter so I told him if he really wanted to get arrested he should swing. The guy proceeded to go after my jet fan friend and even tried to spit on him as he was pulled away.

Got to love Fins - Jets in the Meadowlands!!!!

Some of the Jet fans got a little out of hand. Had one guy go out of his way to bump a fin fan i was talking too......very hard too. Then he flicked his cigarette at us. I called him an ******* and he came charging at.

I am certainly a lover and not a fighter so I told him if he really wanted to get arrested he should swing. The guy proceeded to go after my jet fan friend and even tried to spit on him as he was pulled away.

Got to love Fins - Jets in the Meadowlands!!!!
jets fans are the lowest of the low in the nfl they are scum to me

I actually heard some Lets go Dolphins chants throughout the game on TV

The chant was echoed throughout the stadium. I even tried starting up a "Thanks for Chad" chant. Not sure if you could hear it but I'm glad everyone heard the Fins chant.

Bring in Baltimore!

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I went to the game tonight with 2 of my friends, both Dolphin Fans, and as we walked into the game, I was yelling it was our time and getting some good reaction frm Jet and Dolphin Fans, when all of a sudden i felt a guy grab me, and i looked at him, he screamed in my face that "you time is done!!!! No 13 was your time and it is over!!! This is our house!!" I laughed, and then realized who he was, i started yelling back at him. All of the Jet Fans and Fins fans were saying, wow i can't believe how low class he was.....

anyway we won so i was pumped, but i just figured for al those that see this Piece of crap on TV, he is just that. I am so glad the Jets lost and i hope he is miserable tonight!!!!

haha thats funny you should have stole his helmet off his head and threw it away then he would have had to look like frankenstein all game

best part ...

I remember earlier in the season he was bitching about the seat liscencing fees and said he was giving up his season tix.

Soooo...

His last game - not only did he lose to the Dolphins, but he got punked by one of our fans in the process.

Priceless.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I went to the game tonight with 2 of my friends, both Dolphin Fans, and as we walked into the game, I was yelling it was our time and getting some good reaction frm Jet and Dolphin Fans, when all of a sudden i felt a guy grab me, and i looked at him, he screamed in my face that "you time is done!!!! No 13 was your time and it is over!!! This is our house!!" I laughed, and then realized who he was, i started yelling back at him. All of the Jet Fans and Fins fans were saying, wow i can't believe how low class he was.....

anyway we won so i was pumped, but i just figured for al those that see this Piece of crap on TV, he is just that. I am so glad the Jets lost and i hope he is miserable tonight!!!!

Is that the Jet's schmuck in the fierman's hat who is always squatting on his butt buddy's shoulders and screaming Jests-Jests-Jests?...what a d-bag. Hope he is slitting his wrists tonight thinking about Pennington and how we won the AFC East in their place.

Back
Top Bottom