Fireman Ed Attacked Me!!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fireman Ed Attacked Me!!!!

You mean this guy?

bald_britney-1.jpg

Awesome!! :sidelol:

that guy has always been a loser...maybe we should start a chant..1969!!!!1969!!!!!

I actually was standing behind him in line to grab a beer. I said hello to him and good luck..and asked how he was feeling since he had all that surgery and what not last year...he didn't say much to me I guess since I had a Chad Pennington Dolphins jersey on... :)

Some other Jet fan came up and hugged and said I love you man! The phobia kicked in a little bit, I'm not gonna lie...

"wow i can't believe how low class he was....."

Really...by definition Jet's fans are classless punk *** *******!

I use to work out at the same gym in brooklyn ny with fireman ed!!! this guy was sooooooo full of himself... all he ever wore was NY Jet gear... and i mean every time i saw him it was the same cloths... all he ever talked about was the Jets... needless to say... i kept my distance and laughed at him all the time... he looked like he had a few screws loose up stairs if you know what i mean!!!

What suprised me most about his showing up was that he was on the opposing teams side! WTF if your that big of a fan or AH as is the case here wouldn't you want to be with your peeps on the other side? Same thing here though, Jet fans around me were all shaking their heads at this A$$Clown.

you do realize that in his senior high school yearbook picture Fireman Ed is wearing a Dolphins sweatshirt.

No joke, that is a true fact

:lol: If that is true.....hilarious. Someone has to find that photo.

I guess the line between blind devotion and stupidity isn't all that fine.

Michael

Singing the fight song on the way out was awesome! We had a ton of Phin fans in 327....we were loud and proud! People were pi$$ed off to say the least! These like kids were yelling at me and I just laughed at them! Then they started yelling a a female finfan and I looked down at security and was like are you kidding me...they came up and threw all four of those clown out! I waved and smiled and said GO PHINS!

I was in 323. First some duesch who was well into his 40's came up to our row solo and started literally and seriously complaining to himself about there being dolphins fans there. What a loser seriously at least have fun with it its a damn sports game man. Then some Dork and i do mean dork turned and literally just screamed in my girls face when ny scored that first td with the botched extra point. i threatened him and had to keep cool so i wouldnt get thrown out...he was ok after my gf spoke to him about being disrespectful tho....all the other fans were cool for the most part tho....so many dolphins fans cheering i thought the jets had done something good at some points.....i'll be there again next year woooo

Back
Top Bottom