Fireman Ed Attacked Me!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fireman Ed Attacked Me!!!!

You mean this guy?

bald_britney-1.jpg

I'm still laughing 10 hours later...this is a great post!
HAHAHAHAHA!

does this guy even have a job? I dont know how he's able to afford season tix without ever graduating middle school

I'm sorry, i was told it wasn't nice to make fun of "special" people

HAHAHA!!! I will say MOST Jet fans by me were ok, and i even had a few congrats from gang green supporters. The best part of the fireman ed thing, was the other Jet fans thought he was an A S S too. they even said to me wow i can't believe he is such a jerk!! But in the end i along with all other fin fans celebrated while they choked in their beer and old QB!!!!

Confucious say - 'fireman with a small hose will use big mouth to blow out fire'

Yeah I had someone throw something at me so I got up and said, "it must be ashamed that you're at a Jets game and the only way you are entertained is by throwing stuff since your team sucks"
Needless to say he stopped and was speechless LOL

you do realize that in his senior high school yearbook picture Fireman Ed is wearing a Dolphins sweatshirt.

No joke, that is a true fact

you do realize that in his senior high school yearbook picture Fireman Ed is wearing a Dolphins sweatshirt.

No joke, that is a true fact

mike i want to believe but you cant go posting things as juicy as that without the picture as well man

mike i want to believe but you cant go posting things as juicy as that without the picture as well man

ESPN did a piece some 10 years ago about this and had the picture

This guy is the biggest jerk around.. Total loser, just like the jet franchise.. Jet fans are getting EXACTLY what they deserve

Back
Top Bottom