First Half Thoughts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First Half Thoughts

Miamifinz

On to the next (year)
Reaction score
Tannehill looks as agile as ever. A couple of nice throws but there is still some rust. Needs more snaps in games 2 and 3.

Kalen Ballage made a rookie mistake and put the ball on he ground but he can ball. Perry looked good as well. Could have a three headed monster at RB.

Wideouts look fast, except Parker. This will be our strongest position group. Albert Wilson is more than speed. Ran good routes and made some tough catches.

Gesicki ran a nice route in the red zone and almost caught an insanely overthrown ball by Fales, who is clearly the #2 QB.

No wake = no pass rush for this team.

Jerome Baker looked like the fastest and smartest LB on the field. Other linebackers looked like hot garbage.

Minkah Fitzpatrick will be a rookie of the year candidate. Always around the ball. Can’t wait to see him paired up with Reshad in a game.

Sanders missed a long field goal badly and our punter is just not good guys. Concerned about our kickers.

Mike Hull looks like he tore his ACL. Our weakness got even even weaker today.

Sanders sure does have a leg though. Wide left from 52 but looked like ball could have traveled another 15 yards

I like Fales. No idea why he didn't start over Cutler. He's clearly better at this point anyway. Osweiler is an enormous disappointment for being so gifted physically.
Jordan Phillips looks amazing vs Tampa scrubs

Agree completely. Snooze inducing old, and I mean really old, guys. Love Griese as a great old time Dolphin (they should have let Morrall play the Super Bowl) but he is so vanilla and boring it sounds like we are watching the game at the retirement home. Nat Moore is useless, sorry.

So far I think our threes could beat their threes but I think we would lose to their ones vs. our ones

Did Harris or Quinn play? I'd like to think the guy we invested a first round pick in and the other guy that we're paying $10M are also expected key contributors to our pass rush.

Quinn just a few plays, but Harris played a lot. Didn't do too much though.

Back
Top Bottom