First Round Qb's | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First Round Qb's

tx tech's Mahomes is going to be a rock star and the steal of the draft- no matter how high he goes. he's an athletic freak, tough as nails, and he has that natural leader/ gunslinger mentality like he just walked off the set of Josie Wells. watch out, nfl.

so let it be written in March of 2017 pre-draft...so let it be done!

Why isn't there an auto-lock function implemented on FH to prevent old threads from being dredged up?

Deshaun Watson seems like a phenomenal young man and I sincerely hope for his sake that he doesn't get sent to the Jets.

Did you guys see Bowles' comments at the owners meeting? Said that it's not big deal if players are late for meetings. "Sometimes alarm clocks don't go off."

Bruh. Bruh. BRUH.

:lmfao:

I forgot about this. Todd Bowles is a dumbass.

Also, you know what else is a dumbass move? Bumping a two year old thread to jerk off about how you correctly predicted that a quarterback prospect would look good after week two of his sophomore season. Great job. Here's your gold star and your complimentary packet of wet wipes.

Also, you know what else is a dumbass move? Bumping a two year old thread to jerk off about how you correctly predicted that a quarterback prospect would look good after week two of his sophomore season. Great job. Here's your gold star and your complimentary packet of wet wipes.

thanks! can i get another one next week too?

interesting in retrosoect that Buffalo coulda had Mahomes, but traded their #10 pick to KC in exchange fir #27 pick, 3rd rounder, and a first round in 2018.

then they end up picking Allen at #4 the next yr. In 2017, many were calling Buffalo's move the trade of the draft (in favor of Buffalo). We'll see how that plays out....

Glad we dont have to face both Darnold AND Mahomes for the next 15 years....

p.s. I see your feelings are still hurt Wanny over being called out Saturday on your ridiculous post. Get over it and move on...

Last edited:
p.s. I see your feelings are still hurt Wanny over being called out Saturday on your ridiculous post. Get over it and move on...

I really have no idea what you are talking about. I don't even really know who you are. What I do know is that you bumped a 2 year old thread on the main so that you could have a touching moment as your own personal claque.

What thew serious **** is going on...

So much self-congratulatory post bumping...this one, the one from 2010. ****, how sad are you that you need this in your life. You need people to tell you "well done". Please get some mental health mate.

Back
Top Bottom