• Charles Cross OT MSU

Votes: 21 27.3%
  • Nakobe Dean MLB Georgia

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Matt Corral QB Ole Miss

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I draft the G out of Texas A&M and play him at LG.

I would have traded a 4th for the Eagles back-up LT.

If Miami is picking 12-15 range I like Jermaine Johnson. Yes he's a Nole via UGA. The kid has been an absolute beast this year. If Not him maybe a George Karlaftis. I don't want to go offensive line as I think the youth on the line is part of the problem. I'd like to see them add a vet to two for the line.

Chris Grier would give his right arm to be ambidextrous.
Yea he's been pretty bad. Probably gonna get fired at the end of the year along with Flores God willing. Congratulations you've won, Miami is a dumpster fire.

We need to find the next Kliff Kingsbury and eventually we will. Not every big fish prefers a small pond, some fish aspire for greatness while others prefer to dominate their little world like you know who.

Until then, I'll just have to settle watching Tannehill carry the Titans.

Last edited:
Yea he's been pretty bad. Probably gonna get fired at the end of the year along with Flores God willing. Congratulations you've won, Miami is a dumpster fire.

We need to find the next Kliff Kingsbury and eventually we will. Not every big fish prefers a small pond, some fish aspire for greatness while others prefer to dominate their little world like you know who.

Until then, I'll just have to settle watching Tannehill carry the Titans.

Well some are smart enough to realize a lot of ponds are better than suffocating in a sewage drain - some aren't.

Now go outside and try to nail pudding to a tree until it finally sinks in.

Nice list. I went with Dean for now, although I'm just getting into draft prospects.

My reasoning is twofold. First, Miami desperate needs a talented middle linebacker. At a listed 227, he's probably smaller than the Dolphins like, but he has the chance to be a dominant front seven player.

I also expect Miami to spend mostly on offense in free agency. I know free agency can change, but as of now there are nice options at wide receiver and on the offensive line available.

gonna be hard to pass on Burks.Thats a helluva wr combo for Tua.
Really nice option. Very physical. Plus, Miami basically needs to rebuild the entire wide receiver group, minus Waddle.

Burks would be a nice complement to Waddle. I've seen him mocked lower 1st round for now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom