Fitzpatrick dishes on Tua’s ‘elite’ qualities | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitzpatrick dishes on Tua’s ‘elite’ qualities

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
“The two things that really stick out to me about Tua is he has elite accuracy; that’s very important,” Fitzpatrick said.
“And he throws with anticipation and that is something you don’t see with quarterbacks coming from college to the NFL. I’m a huge Tua fan. My kids love Tua. Sometimes they play with him on Madden. Sometimes they play with me.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article250044904.html#storylink=cpy

That's a pretty glowing account. I think it speaks very well for Tua as the man that Fitz can separate his displeasure with how his starting position was handled by the team and his feelings towards Tua. I wouldn't underestimate that leadership quality Tua has to bring people together and have people want to be around him. Both QBs are easy to root for and I'm hoping Fitz gets to the playoffs this year with the WFT.

“The two things that really stick out to me about Tua is he has elite accuracy; that’s very important,” Fitzpatrick said.
“And he throws with anticipation and that is something you don’t see with quarterbacks coming from college to the NFL. I’m a huge Tua fan. My kids love Tua. Sometimes they play with him on Madden. Sometimes they play with me.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article250044904.html#storylink=cpy
This is why this dude is a great teammate. I hope he gets in to coaching when's he's done playing. Miss this guy already.

won't be long before the haters come in here and say Fitz was just trying to be nice

OR, RF is a poor evaluator. Wouldn't know an NFL QB if he saw one.
I don't care what they say. Fitz has more weight than anyone on this site since well...........he's actually a Pro NFL QB lol.

One of the things I like about Fitz is his genuineness.

The traits he praised in Tua ... accuracy, anticipation, and leadership were all evident at Alabama.

I would include a hard worker. Glad to see Tua is getting himself in incredible shape this off season along with some teammates.

I simply don’t understand the impatience and “final decision” already on Tua by so many on this site. When we have gone through the myriad of terrible QBs over the past 20 plus years including committing SEVEN FULL YEARS to Ryan Tannehill, who by many on this site (me included) said he would never amount to a great or even good NFL QB.

I am preaching patience with Tua and the process. This should not be that difficult to get on board with at this stage of Tuas career.

Fitz has a laid back, cool style but I like him because he's smart as hell. He was a lot of fun to root for last season. He really made some thrilling plays for us. He'll be miss but we had to break away and let Tua lead the team. It's his time to shine.

Back
Top Bottom