Fitzpatrick dishes on Tua’s ‘elite’ qualities | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitzpatrick dishes on Tua’s ‘elite’ qualities

This is why this dude is a great teammate. I hope he gets in to coaching when's he's done playing. Miss this guy already.
He has made millions playing the game and he has a degree from Harvard University. He and his wife have seven children and I would think that once he decides to retire, the only coaching he will be doing is his children’s teams.

I could see one of the networks offering him a position as a broadcaster once he retires but I just don’t see him wanting to coach because of the long hours and having to move constantly to move up in the profession. His family settled in the Tampa area a few years ago and he had stated that he didn’t want them to be constantly uprooted because of his career. They continued to live in Tampa while he played in Miami and I assume they will be remaining in Tampa even though he will be playing in Washington DC next year.

He has made millions playing the game and he has a degree from Harvard University. He and his wife have seven children and I would think that once he decides to retire, the only coaching he will be doing is his children’s teams.

I could see one of the networks offering him a position as a broadcaster once he retires but I just don’t see him wanting to coach because of the long hours and having to move constantly to move up in the profession. His family settled in the Tampa area a few years ago and he had stated that he didn’t want them to be constantly uprooted because of his career. They continued to live in Tampa while he played in Miami and I assume they will be remaining in Tampa even though he will be playing in Washington DC next year.
I'd keep FL as my home of residents too for tax purposes....LOL

Adam Gase is going to be a great HC, just listen to what Peyton Manning said.
Fitzpatrick is a good guy and is never going to speak ill of a former teammate. This means nothing, everyone watched him play last year.
This is exactly why Fitz is so well liked in the locker room.

We saw what Tua was able to do and not do last year, we're now going to see what he can do this year and find out if he can be what we all hope for at the QB position.

I'd keep FL as my home of residents too for tax purposes....LOL
I don’t know about broadcasting or coaching. But I’ve heard that players have to pay state taxes for away games. So I’d expect the same for broadcasters and coaches. I know when I worked in the ND oil fields I had to pay ND state taxes even though I was a Washington state resident.

As long as you're 6' 6" or above, it's all good.
Lol. Damn...........5" too short. No I actually should be around 230lbs. I've been carrying too much weight since I decided to stop lifting, after 20 years of 5+ days a week I just stopped cold turkey, I was burnt out.

Fitz aint wrong and has no reason to lie.

I hope he destroys the NFC East next season.

Tua is the "forever decision" and the kid is going to be elite.

Just get him a playmaker that can generate some separation.

I don’t know about broadcasting or coaching. But I’ve heard that players have to pay state taxes for away games. So I’d expect the same for broadcasters and coaches. I know when I worked in the ND oil fields I had to pay ND state taxes even though I was a Washington state resident.
What kind of $$$$ did you make??? (NOT AN IRS AGENT)

Back
Top Bottom