Fitzpatrick dishes on Tua’s ‘elite’ qualities | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitzpatrick dishes on Tua’s ‘elite’ qualities

Im on the fence with Tua.
Last year he was a rookie and played like one, especially coming off an injury.
Come into the season with an open mind and low expectations.
Its much easier to cope that way.

If you don’t have something about somebody, you use the nondescript “great intangibles” or he’s a “gritty player”. If he’s pointing to an actual quality, he likely believes it.

There was a time in the recent past when Fitzpatrick was nothing but a career back-up who had never lef a team to the playoffs and was sure to melt down by the end of the season.

What changed?

There was a time in the recent past when Fitzpatrick was nothing but a career back-up who had never lef a team to the playoffs and was sure to melt down by the end of the season.

What changed?

Coaching, and effectively using his experience and lots of sunshine.

Look what it did for Brady - LOL

Wish Fitzy the very best. One of my favorite fins players to watch all time! I smiled and laughed every damn time he did something, bc it was always unique to him. Absolute joy to watch him!

the 2 points he made...accuracy and anticipation, were the 2 things that stood out to me DAY 2 that I saw him. Those are very, unique and really can’t be taught. Not only accuracy, but more importantly, ball placement, which is slightly different and touch. He’s going to show just how special he is. He is going to be a great one indeed!

Wish Fitzy the very best. One of my favorite fins players to watch all time! I smiled and laughed every damn time he did something, bc it was always unique to him. Absolute joy to watch him!

the 2 points he made...accuracy and anticipation, were the 2 things that stood out to me DAY 2 that I saw him. Those are very, unique and really can’t be taught. Not only accuracy, but more importantly, ball placement, which is slightly different and touch. He’s going to show just how special he is. He is going to be a great one indeed!
The only problem he had was that he didn't show any deep ball accuracy or much accuracy beyond 5-7 yards this year and struggled heavily against any pressure so anticipation was not good either. I hope these things get better but I think, just like it's too early to proclaim him a bust, is careless to say how great he's going to be. Cautious optimism is about the best I can do right now. Seems clear that Watson is in some doo doo, so we have our qb.

come on guys...once again youre reading WAY into that statement. What do you want him to say or do? Bash his former teammate? Puhlleeease

I simply don’t understand the impatience and “final decision” already on Tua by so many on this site. When we have gone through the myriad of terrible QBs over the past 20 plus years including committing SEVEN FULL YEARS to Ryan Tannehill, who by many on this site (me included) said he would never amount to a great or even good NFL QB.

I am preaching patience with Tua and the process. This should not be that difficult to get on board with at this stage of Tuas career.

WHO ARE YOU, AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THIRD EYE?

Back
Top Bottom