Fitzpatrick dishes on Tua’s ‘elite’ qualities | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitzpatrick dishes on Tua’s ‘elite’ qualities

WHO ARE YOU, AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THIRD EYE?
By year four of TTE (The Tannehill Experiment) I had seen enough. Forget the multiple coaches and multiple coordinators and offenses and lack of effective teammates and star power around him and poor protection, I was done. When maybe he just needed stability and an all pro line and Derrick Henry. Let’s build this thing around Tua and never look back.

come on guys...once again youre reading WAY into that statement. What do you want him to say or do? Bash his former teammate? Puhlleeease

The "Lemmings" want these players to say what the "Lemming" thinks; they don't want to hear what the players thoughts are unless they agree with the "Lemmings".

While I prefer not to bad mouth a poster just because they don't agree with me, I have no problem flagging the probable cause for continuous complaints about what a player says when that player has:

1) Expert knowledge at his position as an NFL player.
2) Years of experience playing his position in the NFL.
3) Personal knowledge of a teammates capabilities that will always exceed any information a poster thinks he knows about a player.

When all this is consistent with an NFL player who's known to be in close collaboration with the player that he is talking about, and a poster disagrees with him and basically infers that player is a liar, then we know:

1) The player does know what he is talking about!
2) The "Lemming" is squirting "Lemming" juice and leaving "Lemming" drops all over his post.

For those unfamiliar with my meaning of the term "Lemming"; just substitute the word "hater". I think you'll see there is no loss in translation.

By year four of TTE (The Tannehill Experiment) I had seen enough. Forget the multiple coaches and multiple coordinators and offenses and lack of effective teammates and star power around him and poor protection, I was done. When maybe he just needed stability and an all pro line and Derrick Henry. Let’s build this thing around Tua and never look back.

I had always been a Tannehill supporter, I felt Tanny's only problem under Coach Gase was his 2 1/2 years of unavailability.

When he was gone; well, that was that and we got new QB's - Fitz and then Tua. I've been very happy with Fritz and was warming up to Tua, although I had hoped he would have been red shirted his first year.

I followed Tannehill when he went to the Titans. You know, I never heard much from Henry until Tannehill replaced Mariota. That is when Henry started to really show himself. Why he didn't with Mariota I cant say. It was the same team with the same coaches, all during the same year. The only change was the use of Tannehill as their QB.

It stands to reason then, that it was Tannehills presence as QB that allowed Henry to shine. Tannehill was productive enough to merit a large contract the next year, so, while Henry's running was a big factor in the Titans success, he was a non-factor until Tannehill started playing.

Back
Top Bottom