Fitzpatrick Starting | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitzpatrick Starting

Report: Chiefs had video conference with sleeper QB prospect Reid Sinnett​

Does Reid Sinnett Have A Chance To Crack Bucs QB Room?

You are without a doubt the worst poster on this board. Your avatar is right you are a clown and one who gets off on nothing but negativity to other posters. There is not one poster who's opinion means less to me.
You are personally attacking me because I called your post out. Remember, you can’t personally attack someone here personally, make it about the post. Which I still stand with you don’t watch the games making that statement. This isn’t anything about being negative, it’s calling it like it is and being objective. With that said, I love you dude, your post was just all wrong

It’s starting to feel like to me that this front office wants to extend qb accountability out as far as it can. That they want everything perfect around the qb before they have to be held accountable. I don’t see how folks can’t see that as being possible.

cya
Anything is possible. How likely is another question.

I don't think most ppl that start at the bottom of a proffession, and rise to the pinnical (Flo) get there with that mindset, unless the are an a$$ kisser, and in an organization with no accountability. That doesn't match my assessment of Brian Flores.

I could be wrong, but the logic makes sense to me.

I don’t think it’s just that. I think they want to protect Tua as much as they can.

look, Tua has skills that are rarely seen in a QB and the entire organization knows that. Not one dolphin quarterback in the past 20 years has had this skill level.

I have no problem if they don’t want to go the Carr route and get him abused by defense lines and rather protect him more.

it’s an 0-10 football team. This isn’t the 85 bears

The secondary starts 3 damn rookies.

I understand not wanting to get him killed but I mean wtf it’s football and his hips a non issue per everything and every action they’ve shown to date

So basically Tua has been carried by our D and ST, given short fields to work with, taken numerous sacks he shouldn't, lost to a bad team, can't crack 100 yards passing but this is much better than a guy that was finding his groove? But he has 5 TD's and 0 Int's! Got it.
Don't forget to add that it's only through sheer luck that Tua doesn't have at least 5 INTs after defenders dropped a few easy picks and penalties negated one or two more. Overall, Tua's stats are not very impressive.

Love Fitz, but Fitz hasn’t done anything with a franchise to lead me to believe he’ll take this team far into the playoffs. Especially this year with these receivers and line play.

I am not saying you are wrong but what has Tua shown to say that he can lead us to the playoffs? I guess we are in a quandry. Some fans want to see Tua play at all costs. Some think Fitz gives us the best chance to make the playoffs. Honestly I thought Tua was going to be put on the shelf until next year. In a perfect scenario Tua is playing great, not injured and the playoffs are in sight. But that is not our reality.

it’s an 0-10 football team. This isn’t the 85 bears

The secondary starts 3 damn rookies.

I understand not wanting to get him killed but I mean wtf it’s football and his hips a non issue per everything and every action they’ve shown to date

it’s nothing to do with 3 rookie CBs. It has to do with their line and our line. We are garbage and soft in the trenches. And it’ll get someone like Tua hurt who hasn’t learned to throw away ball quickly enough.

he’s also probably pretty hurt thumb wise. You don’t need a wrap if you mess up your thumb and prevents you from throwing. I’ve had the same injury when playing

You are personally attacking me because I called your post out. Remember, you can’t personally attack someone here personally, make it about the post. Which I still stand with you don’t watch the games making that statement. This isn’t anything about being negative, it’s calling it like it is and being objective. With that said, I love you dude, your post was just all wrong
Your joking right? You spend 99% of your time attacking others, that is literally all you do. No problem I will play your game. The Rams had 31 - 1st downs and we had 8, they had 471 yds and we had 145 yds, including 90 passing. They lost due to 2 D/ST TD's which last I checked is very rare and hardly sustainable but please enlighten me.

it’s nothing to do with 3 rookie CBs. It has to do with their line and our line. We are garbage and soft in the trenches. And it’ll get someone like Tua hurt who hasn’t learned to throw away ball quickly enough.

he’s also probably pretty hurt thumb wise. You don’t need a wrap if you mess up your thumb and prevents you from throwing. I’ve had the same injury when playing

we will disagree on the thumb part. Thought I was gonna wake up this morning to breaking news “tuas thumb amputated over night” the way this stuffs building daily.

Don't forget to add that it's only through sheer luck that Tua doesn't have at least 5 INTs after defenders dropped a few easy picks and penalties negated one or two more. Overall, Tua's stats are not very impressive.
fair enough but he also wasn't helped out by dropped passes in a couple of big spots

we will disagree on the thumb part. Thought I was gonna wake up this morning to breaking news “tuas thumb amputated over night” the way this stuffs building daily.

that’s cool. I just know how difficult it is to throw the ball with some heat if your thumb is jammed or injured

I am not saying you are wrong but what has Tua shown to say that he can lead us to the playoffs? I guess we are in a quandry. Some fans want to see Tua play at all costs. Some think Fitz gives us the best chance to make the playoffs. Honestly I thought Tua was going to be put on the shelf until next year. In a perfect scenario Tua is playing great, not injured and the playoffs are in sight. But that is not our reality.
Tua’s a rookie, and what has Fitz shown to say that he can lead the team to the playoffs. Nothing in his resume screams anything related to playoffs.

Tua’s a rookie, and what has Fitz shown to say that he can lead the team to the playoffs. Nothing in his resume screams anything related to playoffs.
Again I said you might not be wrong but Tua has not shown he can do the job either. If he is indeed hurt than Fitz is the right call. Period. Past that I just want to win and don't give a **** who is taking snaps.

fair enough but he also wasn't helped out by dropped passes in a couple of big spots
Seriously? Every QB has recievers drop passes. That's not even any sort comment on TT.

Did you come to Rosen's defense when guys were playing hot potato? Or is this a pick your spot for rhetoric thing?

Tua has not, for whatever reason, looked good, aside from some promising things in the Zona game. Maybe a lot of it isn't on him individually. I'll concede that, but to argue that he has looked fine is blind.

He, for the most part, has played like your average rookie QB. No better. No worse.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom