Fitzpatrick's Routine | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitzpatrick's Routine

giphy.gif

LMAOO

Havn't been this hyped for a draft pick since.....well, I cant even remember. Love it.

God, I love this kid. I am so excited thinking what this season holds for him and his career. I wanted Derwin James in the draft, but I think my desire might have been misplaced.

FINS0804%20FITZ%20CTJ.JPG

“I’ll break [film] down or I’ll go upstairs and meet with one of the coaches. After that, go home, I’ll watch more film, get in bed, and that’s it. Start over the next day.”
Freaks such as Zach Thomas once set similar regimens, studying opponents, honing his craft well into the late night hours. But Thomas was a fifth-round draft pick who was undersized and felt the need to overcome his pedigree and physical shortcomings with amazing work ethic.
“I’m not trying to be normal. I’m in an abnormal situation,” Fitzpatrick said. “There’s not a whole lot of people that can say they move around and play so many positions. In the NFL secondary, there’s not a lot of people that can do what I do, honestly. So I have to work. I have to put in the extra work. There’s a reason why I can do what I can do.

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article216034750.html

I’m in love with this guy.

Full homo.

OMG thank you I needed that laugh after today.

Minkah sure is toned up. Looking at some of these TC pics, this man is RIPPED.

I mean, I'm sure Phinatic wouldn't mind you posting a few... you know, for.... science.

Seriously though, between him, Gesicki, Raekwon, and the return of Tannehill, I could not possibly be more hyped for the regular season to kick off!

Last edited:
I remember Jason Allen struggled being flip flopped between safety and corner but this guy is lapping it up. If he doesn't turn out great it won't be for poor attitude or lack of trying. Parker needs to shadow this guy, as full on pro as a rookie can be.

This kid is unbelievable, a future leader on this team for sure.

Back
Top Bottom