Fitzpatrick's Routine | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitzpatrick's Routine

What is that may I ask? And how do you do it?

If you're on Chrome, go to the 3 little dots in the top right. You'll see new tab, new window, and incognito window. Incognito window basically just doesn't save the sites you visit and such.

I beileve you can do it in Safari and Firefox as well. Usually it's under the file menu or where you'd go to open a new tab. Just look for either incognito or private browsing.

If you're on Chrome, go to the 3 little dots in the top right. You'll see new tab, new window, and incognito window. Incognito window basically just doesn't save the sites you visit and such.

I beileve you can do it in Safari and Firefox as well. Usually it's under the file menu or where you'd go to open a new tab. Just look for either incognito or private browsing.

I use it in Firefox all the time. Much easier than deleting cache and cookies.

I’m on a iPad and iPhone, I don’t see those tabs and windows..all good bro, no worries..:)

just give gase some time....The problem with the dolphins has been the hiring of coaches and coordinators and then they dont last not even 3 years....Gase needs some time to fix this mess....He is on the right path.

And when i say mess....I meant mess in the past. We might not be a mess anymore with injured players back at full strengh.

Back
Top Bottom