FIU-UM Fight | 8 Canes Suspended | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FIU-UM Fight | 8 Canes Suspended

cnc66 said:
hmmm, 2006-16= 1990... hearsay eh?
highlight reels from the 70's and 80's that i watch a lot......trust me......i dont make this up....i kno what im talking about.....most of the time:D

Rick 1966 said:
This was 100% the fault of the FIU players. Granted, the UM players went into it whole-hog once the FIU guys started it, but the FIU players were the ones who put the KICKER on the ground and started stomping and kicking him...after that, they got the response they deserved.
I very much dislike Coker, but he has run a clean program and anyone that says different doesn't know crap about the subject.

An FIU player started it but UM escalated it WAYYY beyond what it should have materialized to. They were the ones that started swarming first and hitting back after what the FIU student did. It's only common sense the rest of the FIU players wouldnt just stand around.

daniel3 said:
An FIU player started it but UM escalated it WAYYY beyond what it should have materialized to. They were the ones that started swarming first and hitting back after what the FIU student did. It's only common sense the rest of the FIU players wouldnt just stand around.

Totally wrong. It was FIU that escalated things when they knocked the UM kicker to the ground and started stomping on him. After they did that, it's only common sense the rest of the UM players wouldn't just stand around.

Rick 1966 said:
Totally wrong. It was FIU that escalated things when they knocked the UM kicker to the ground and started stomping on him. After they did that, it's only common sense the rest of the UM players wouldn't just stand around.

The stomping happened after what I stated.

UF Fin Kat said:
:lol: i love that someone is defending the canes' actions.

Only because someone else was unwise enough to try to absolve FIU of the majority of the blame.

It doesnt matter who started it both sides are a disgrace to football

Back
Top Bottom