FIU-UM Fight | 8 Canes Suspended | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FIU-UM Fight | 8 Canes Suspended

305TillIDie said:
I was at the game and FIU players started it..thats a FACT

they body slammed our 3 string QB and our Center tried to get him off the FIU guys..then all hell broke loose...

these FIU players suppose to went to Miami..but for whatever reason, they couldnt go

FIU is base in Miami and thats why it was a fight..Dade County and Broward County players is on both teams...FIU players is pretty much pissed that they couldnt attend Miami

bottom Line..Miami DID NOT start this...

In addition, some of these players might have crossed each other even back in high school so there was already some bad blood from the get go.

cnc66 said:
hey...hows your team doin?...ut ohhh, another CHOKE

:sidelol:

Go Tigers!!!!!! (picked them in a pool where each of the 4 of us picked 6 teams and person with lowest combined ranking at end of year wins 50 bucks from other 3 players)

I didnt see what happened, but damn it sounds bad.

But if FIU started **** and we finished it hell Im proud of us no matter what we did after they started it.

Rule of life: You dont start **** and there wont be any ****, so if you start **** and get your *** kicked its your own fault

Alex44 said:

But if FIU started **** and we finished it hell Im proud of us no matter what we did after they started it.

Rule of life: You dont start **** and there wont be any ****, so if you start **** and get your *** kicked its your own fault

it'll be all over spurtz center for days Alex...you'll get to see it...maybe Crunch can make us a gif.

Alex44 said:

greatest.quote.ever.

FIU players cant get in miami..so what they do? cheap shot, trash talk and body slam a Scout team QB

**** FIU

305TillIDie said:
greatest.quote.ever.

FIU players cant get in miami..so what they do? cheap shot, trash talk and body slam a Scout team QB

**** FIU

I remember when that was an airport, and civilization stopped just on the west side of Snapper creek where Phil Frank had his little grocery store at the trailer park...

305TillIDie said:
greatest.quote.ever.

**** FIU

I guess its automatically a rivalry game now :lol:

Except FIU wont be even close to winning one for another 5-10 years (if they even play again after what happened)

Every year Miami is gonna come in and wanna run up the score big time, and it will probally happen. If your a small school you dont wanna piss off a big time school that you wanna play every year

I found it funny that guys were holding their facemasks and swinging the helmets, very funny... don't act like Miami started this cause they didn't plus it's not like this kinda thing doesn't happen all the time. there are always fights before and during FSU Florida games

Majpain said:
It doesnt matter who started it both sides are a disgrace to football
no doubt about it

but what it all balls down to is a Miami player helping another player off the the other team..his teammate is getting slammed to the ground..what you going to do? go back on the sideline and not help you teammate?

both teams need players suspended..but that O-Lineman at miami tried to help his guy..he did the right thing

Same old Canes'

Both sides are at fault!! FIU is a nobody so nobody cares about them. Miami lives down to their reputation and shows once again why they are an outlaw program and can never live down that image.

Miami has slipped from the best team in the state to the 3rd or maybe 4th best team in the state (South Florida is a rising program and would be favored over them if they played tomorrow or even next year).

The Canes are a joke. I hope the ACC steps in and hands out some major suspensions. If not, then the NCAA must. Same goes for FIU, but who really cares about them anyway

305TillIDie said:
no doubt about it

but what it all balls down to is a Miami player helping another player off the the other team..his teammate is getting slammed to the ground..what you going to do? go back on the sideline and not help you teammate?

both teams need players suspended..but that O-Lineman at miami tried to help his guy..he did the right thing

Ok, the o-linemen can step in and help. You don't a bench clearing brawl!! :shakeno: :shakeno:

And the Miami players kicking and stomping on defensless people laying on the ground.......no defense for that!!! (same goes for FIU, but as I said....nobody cares about them)

Back
Top Bottom