FIU-UM Fight | 8 Canes Suspended | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FIU-UM Fight | 8 Canes Suspended

I am sure Duke, UNC, WF, and UVA the high moral standard schools of the long-time proud ACC is really liking the additions of Miami right about now with those street thug/gangsta antics. This after the VT was stomping on players legs last year in the Gator Bowl.

LOL

I wonder whats going to happen to the players that got involved.

Majpain said:
I wonder whats going to happen to the players that got involved.

The guy swinging his helmet should get arrested, though I doubt for some reason that it'd be his first time in cuffs...:wink:

stop hating on the Canes, they will still win the ACC. and I'm sick and tired of these stupid criminal remarks, over the past 10 years they have been very clean

nick1 said:
stop hating on the Canes, they will still win the ACC. and I'm sick and tired of these stupid criminal remarks, over the past 10 years they have been very clean

Wait as in the School players or the U players in the NFL?

Majpain said:
Wait as in the School players or the U players in the NFL?
they can't control the guys after they leave the university, you gonna blame OSU for the lastest Maurice Clarett crimes? he was clean at OSU

nick1 said:
they can't control the guys after they leave the university, you gonna blame OSU for the lastest Maurice Clarett crimes? he was clean at OSU

he broke every NCAA rule by accepting gifts. Hardly clean

MikeO said:
he broke every NCAA rule by accepting gifts. Hardly clean
maybe a bad example but come on, you can't blame a university for a player commiting crimes after leaving the university. an example is Sean Taylor, he almost ruined his NFL career. I know for a fact that he was clean at UM (I'm a UM fan). and personnally I don't blame Taylor for what he did last year

nick1 said:
and I'm sick and tired of these stupid criminal remarks, over the past 10 years they have been very clean

Sean Taylor.

Nuff said. ! Debate over!:sidelol:

How do you know he was clean at UM?? What. he turned into a criminal overnight??

MikeO said:
Sean Taylor.

Nuff said. ! Debate over!:sidelol:

How do you know he was clean at UM?? What. he turned into a criminal overnight??
he never got into trouble with the law and that means he's clean

MikeO said:
Ok, the o-linemen can step in and help. You don't a bench clearing brawl!! :shakeno: :shakeno:

And the Miami players kicking and stomping on defensless people laying on the ground.......no defense for that!!! (same goes for FIU, but as I said....nobody cares about them)
FIU started it the brawl..of course non-Miami fans will kill this subject and blame all of it on Miami...

If FIU wouldnt cheap shot and punch a miami player in the face and body slam a guy, this brawl wouldve NEVER happen

period.

its obvious FIU was looking for trouble..they are the ones that couldnt get in the University of Miami

I have no doubt that FIU started it, but you just get the feeling(perhaps unfairly) if the same instigation had happened against USC or OSU or other top programs it wouldnt have turned as ugly as it did. FIU started it, but Miami had to problem pushing it to the next level.

Back
Top Bottom