FIU-UM Fight | 8 Canes Suspended | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FIU-UM Fight | 8 Canes Suspended

nick1 said:
he never got into trouble with the law and that means he's clean

Never got into trouble????????

He had to reach a plea bargin and take 18 months probation because he was brought up on FELONY CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2006-06-01-notebook_x.htm

Taking the plea is all but accepting that he was guilty of the crime!!!

Not to mention he was fined $17,000 by the league for spitting in Michael Pitman's face.

Yeah, he's some class act!! :shakeno: :shakeno:

305TillIDie said:
FIU started it the brawl..of course non-Miami fans will kill this subject and blame all of it on Miami...

If FIU wouldnt cheap shot and punch a miami player in the face and body slam a guy, this brawl wouldve NEVER happen

period.

FIU started it. OK. That doesn't mean Miami can go and just do anything!! :shakeno: :lol: :shakeno: I mean come on!! The refs would have broken it up. Called the necesssary penalties. And thrown out the necessary people. Let the offiicals do their job.

Miami had to just walk away or at least not join in and sink to FIU's level!

MikeO said:
FIU started it. OK. That doesn't mean Miami can go and just do anything!! :shakeno: :lol: :shakeno: I mean come on!! The refs would have broken it up. Called the necesssary penalties. And thrown out the necessary people. Let the offiicals do their job.

Miami had to just walk away or at least not join in and sink to FIU's level!
walk away?..so you would walk away seeing your teammate beaten up and slammed to the ground?

Miami has wrong in this also..no doubt about it..but its not Miami fault that this was a brawl..once again, a miami player helped his teammate and FIU jumped on the guy..IF that happens, then of course the guys from miami will protect their family on the field

I really don't understand what FIU was thinking. We're they trying to get noticed? We're they looking for National Attention?

I read an article about FIU players wanting to "OPEN UP SOME EYES". Well good job, you idiots. You started it off by slapping a linemen for no damn reason, and you speared a defenseless kicker that was doing nothing but wondering what was going on.

I'm kind of happy that Miami stomped on them. Those stupid thugs obviously weren't disciplined enough by their own parents. If you can hit someone, then it must mean you can take a hit back.

Flame me. Don't care. =/

Vertical Limit said:
I really don't understand what FIU was thinking. We're they trying to get noticed? We're they looking for National Attention?

I read an article about FIU players wanting to "OPEN UP SOME EYES". Well good job, you idiots. You started it off by slapping a linemen for no damn reason, and you speared a defenseless kicker that was doing nothing but wondering what was going on.

I'm kind of happy that Miami stomped on them. Those stupid thugs obviously weren't disciplined enough by their own parents. If you can hit someone, then it must mean you can take a hit back.

Flame me. Don't care. =/
FIU started it and Miami finished it

period.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=262872390

Hey 305, clear up some space for a pm I sent you.

305TillIDie said:
walk away?..so you would walk away seeing your teammate beaten up and slammed to the ground?

Miami has wrong in this also..no doubt about it..but its not Miami fault that this was a brawl..once again, a miami player helped his teammate and FIU jumped on the guy..IF that happens, then of course the guys from miami will protect their family on the field

a couple guys on the field could have gone in and broken up the fight.

the whole Canes bench didn't need to clear!!!!!!!!

Whatever, both teams looked awful. FIU nobody cares about. Miami lived DOWN to their reputation. Some things never change with them. That program is dying a slow death anyway! Tonight just speeded up the pace a little

Back
Top Bottom