FIU-UM Fight | 8 Canes Suspended | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FIU-UM Fight | 8 Canes Suspended

Rick 1966 said:
Only because someone else was unwise enough to try to absolve FIU of the majority of the blame.
who cares? nitpicking beyond belief here. they both acted very dumb and both should get in big trouble.

I was at the game and FIU players started it..thats a FACT

they body slammed our 3 string QB and our Center tried to get him off the FIU guys..then all hell broke loose...

these FIU players suppose to went to Miami..but for whatever reason, they couldnt go

FIU is base in Miami and thats why it was a fight..Dade County and Broward County players is on both teams...FIU players is pretty much pissed that they couldnt attend Miami

bottom Line..Miami DID NOT start this...

Rick 1966 said:
I've always thought the height of narcissism was to quote yourself.
i dunno, i think it's continuously telling people they're wrong and you're right for your opinion in the same thread.

UF Fin Kat said:
i dunno, i think it's continuously telling people they're wrong and you're right for your opinion in the same thread.

Yeah...and you've done that in this thread, so are you saying you're guilty of narcissism?

UF Fin Kat said:

hey...hows your team doin?...ut ohhh, another CHOKE

Back
Top Bottom