Five Keys for Miami | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Five Keys for Miami

Multiple injuries happen every year
No team is ever really healthy, it’s rare
The year GB with Rodgers won the SB they were the most unhealthy team ever
It’s called coaching and depth, that’s what the NFL is about
Don’t get your hopes us that we stay healthy, not gonna happen
True, I agree that every team has to face injury issues and overcome adversity.

But, even GB stayed healthy at key positions. Do you think they actually win the SB if Rodgers is on the IR for the playoffs?

Timing of the injuries is as important as the injuries themselves. If you are going to get the injury bug, its better to get it early in the season than at the end.

Tua has to stay healthy and if we want any shot at the playoffs, has to be healthy in December and January.

You'd like to think just with us putting out a healthier D we'd be much better than last season.

But when you have a healthier team, and add new pieces, and add a defensive name then you expect good things from that side of the ball.
Everybody loves a good healthy D!!! 🤣 well at least women and Gay dudes!

On paper, the defense looks so good. And it's going to have to be with the teams Miami faces.

We're playing the NFC East (Eagles and Commanders away) and AFC West (Chiefs and Chargers away), Panthers and Titans home and Ravens away.

I hope they are able to run the ball and make adjustments in the passing game. That losing skid after SF zone schemed the middle last year was never resolved by Mcd and Bevell and the offense is pretty much unchanged.

Points allowed needs to come down to 22 vs. 24 ly and 31 against Buffalo in the playoffs is probably why Josh Boyer is still an unemployed DC.

Multiple injuries happen every year
No team is ever really healthy, it’s rare
The year GB with Rodgers won the SB they were the most unhealthy team ever
It’s called coaching and depth, that’s what the NFL is about
Don’t get your hopes us that we stay healthy, not gonna happen
Yes about injuries. Only one person needs to stay healthy: TUA.

8. Special Teams improvements
Punt returns, kickoff returns, field goals. Punts are about the only thing Miami did decent last year. If there is even a modicum of improvement here it should give us massive opportunities for wins we should have had last year. Berrios and Achane should help the returns immensely, I'm still not certain about our kickers.

some excellent points. i'd like to add that our offense very much runs through the QB position. this isn't exactly some outstanding insight, but McDaniel's scheme didn't make it easy on the QBs. as long as we had Tua, it worked because of the level of QB Tua is, but the whole offense needs to be more cohesive.

the defense put an incredible amount of stress on CB play and we were decimated there. the new defense which will mostly use zone coverage schemes will help by putting less pressure on the secondary.

Back
Top Bottom