Five Keys for Miami | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Five Keys for Miami

We could have drafted our right tackle in round one if Bruce Beal hadn’t tampered….we also could have not traded for Bradley Chubb and drafted our right tackle…

But in this passing league with rules designed to encourage more passing?

Getting Jalen Ramsey for a 3rd round pick was a great move!
Yet you dur da durred for a week over Tom Brady and how you wanted him here. You all are hilarious. Blame Ross for trying, blame Ross for failing. At least man up and give him credit for going after your wunderkind. Bruce Beal huh, yeah. Sidestepping that one. Haven't even gone into your history yet.

Yet you dur da durred for a week over Tom Brady and how you wanted him here. You all are hilarious. Blame Ross for trying, blame Ross for failing. At least man up and give him credit for going after your wunderkind. Bruce Beal huh, yeah. Sidestepping that one. Haven't even gone into your history yet.
Not blaming Ross…blaming Beal for how the attempt was conducted in such an ignorant way? Clearly this is why Beal is no longer affiliated with the Dolphins…..

I have always said Ross is very good owner!

How can we find the tackle and tight end at this point? Any guys you like? Fleming at tackle. But tight end seems dry. We tried to get tight end smith from vikes but he signed with bengals. I would have liked that for us
No, I think you nailed it. Both positions look dry. I'd prefer Lewan if we were going the old vet route.
Given that our window is now, I'm really surprised that our staff is cintent with AJAX and Smythe. Smith is ok, but AJAX has been nothing but a disappointment. Having that looming on Tua's blind side is concerning and without question the most troubling aspect of our roster or really of our franchise. I fee like we have the GM and Coaching to compete for the Super Bowl, but how we are ok with this situation I don't know.

No, I think you nailed it. Both positions look dry. I'd prefer Lewan if we were going the old vet route.
Given that our window is now, I'm really surprised that our staff is cintent with AJAX and Smythe. Smith is ok, but AJAX has been nothing but a disappointment. Having that looming on Tua's blind side is concerning and without question the most troubling aspect of our roster or really of our franchise. I fee like we have the GM and Coaching to compete for the Super Bowl, but how we are ok with this situation I don't know.
I know. It almost feels like it something that could ruin season ugh

I know. It almost feels like it something that could ruin season ugh
I really expect Grier to sign a tackle, whether it's Fleming or Lewan, to compete. I think we're stuck with the TE's already here. The way Gesicki was used last year, maybe that won't hurt the team. Always the possibility that someone will surprise, like Higgins. But I think that's a high expectation for a 6th round rookie. You never know, though.

I really expect Grier to sign a tackle, whether it's Fleming or Lewan, to compete. I think we're stuck with the TE's already here. The way Gesicki was used last year, maybe that won't hurt the team. Always the possibility that someone will surprise, like Higgins. But I think that's a high expectation for a 6th round rookie. You never know, though.
There are three distinct types of TEs, and McD has shown that he has no idea how to use a Flex TE in a system with Hill and Waddle.

So... we are down to Y-types and H-Backs (F-types). ...and quite honestly, 99% of this type of TE don't put up much in the way of statistics. The ones that do are just not readily available.

I still think we'll bring in a fringy vet, but no one will be thrilled when they look him up. They'll see his stats and yawn.

Berrios should have a 1,000 yard season this year underneath Hill and Waddle. He'll definately outplay Gesicki in this scheme.

Back
Top Bottom