Five reason why the Dolphins will be better than the NY Jets | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Five reason why the Dolphins will be better than the NY Jets

You actually have a good pass rusher which we don't so you have another edge. Where else would you give them the edge?

QB? Jets
RBs? even, maybe slight edge Miami
WRs? Jets
TE? Jets
OL? Jets
DL? even
LBs? Jets
DBs? Jets
K? Miami
P? Miami
K/P coverage? jets
K/P returns? Jets
Coaching? Jets

am I missing anything?

Our Ol is not as good as 3 years ago but when ralitively healthy it's still very good- not great.

Tebow took over when Denver was 1-4, he led Den to a div title and a playoff win
Moore took over when Miami was 0-3, he led them to 6 wins al of which were after an 0-7 start and the season was over.

Garrad from a few years ago? better than tebow, is he that guy? I don't know. Let Tannehill play before making proclamations, he clearly has more physical ability to be a quality QB in this league but it's not all about ability.

I didnt' say LT was a liar, he's a guy who throws people under the bus when he leaves places. I actually still like him, he did a good job for us. Not bad for a guy that couldnt' play anymore when we got him, right?

W/ the same OL Shonn Greene(who supposedly sucks) averaged 4.2 YPC, LT averaged 3.7

imagesqtbnANd9GcTIs8wcV6tPFLT3GMTU28V5X4-1.jpg

Those are awfully funny cigarettes you be smokin if you believe the above -

So by your logic, I suppose Trent Dilfer is a great QB. He is certainly better than Snatchez

Great QB? No but underrated QB? asbolutely.

This sounds familiar. Where have I heard something crazy like this before? Oh yeah:

:chuckle:

W/ the way Eli played in '09 & '10? I doubt we make, w/ the way he played in the '11 postseason? we make title games in '09 & '10.

Back
Top Bottom