Fixing the OL w/ a soon to be former Cowboy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fixing the OL w/ a soon to be former Cowboy

utahphinsfan

Club Member
Reaction score
Drafting Nick Martinez from Okla St in the 3rd Round. Ad**** or Garner would be okay too.

Martinez starting at RG & Garner at RT would go along way toward rectifying the meatball's tinkering.

Drafting Nick Martinez from Okla St in the 3rd Round. Ad**** or Garner would be okay too.

Martinez starting at RG & Garner at RT would go along way toward rectifying the meatball's tinkering.
Is he related to the Garner we already have? It would be interesting to start two of them on the same OL.

Is he related to the Garner we already have? It would be interesting to start two of them on the same OL.

I doubt it, but honestly don't know.

Here is what gets me.... Everyone know you have to put your best 5 OL out there and 3 of them are; Jake, Pouncey, & Garner. Jerry hopefully rises to the occasion which means Good Bye Incognito.. Hello to one the OK St OL, Konz, or Zeitler

Trailin for Tannehill is viable. Mind you I'm more in the Failin for Foles camp. I'm not quite in the Begging for Barkley camp.

I doubt it, but honestly don't know.

Here is what gets me.... Everyone know you have to put your best 5 OL out there and 3 of them are; Jake, Pouncey, & Garner. Jerry hopefully rises to the occasion which means Good Bye Incognito.. Hello to one the OK St OL, Konz, or Zeitler

Trailin for Tannehill is viable. Mind you I'm more in the Failin for Foles camp. I'm not quite in the Begging for Barkley camp.

I would keep Incognito. Dude's a good player playing out of position. Colombo needs to be cut a year ago.

Back
Top Bottom