Flavor of the day | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flavor of the day

FiN.in.RI said:
He's doing what he should be doing. It would be a mistake to do otherwise!

I think he is doing what he should be doing, but he is doing it better then most, and is taking it to a slightly bigger and higher point.

tay0365 said:
I agree Fin, what Saban has done is not by accident, or normal. San Fran and Cleveland have not exactly been talking up a storm on who they are going to pick, and it seems to be more obvious who both want. I can't remember the last time a team in the top 5 had everyone so confused on who they would pick, and that was not done by just staying quiet.

SF has not definitively said what they are going to do and there is only so much you can smokescreen about the #1 pick. Cleveland has been relatively quiet which is just as good as giving smokescreens every other day, I mean Cleveland could pick anyone at this point. What Saban is doing is quite normal with regard to the situation we're in. I would expect it from any other guy who knows what he's doing and how the NFL works.

tay0365 said:
I think he is doing what he should be doing, but he is doing it better then most, and is taking it to a slightly bigger and higher point.

I'll say better than your average GM and infinitely better than a Wannspeil.

CrunchTime said:
Thats what Saban wants.Confusion,doubts all designed to get teams to trade up with Miami.

For a man who keeps things close to his vest dont you think its strange that he practically announced that he wants Smith and then when it appeared the Niners might take Smith he switches baits and comes out and practically announces that he is interested in Edwards.

Exactly, there is at times information coming out of his mouth, but is it true info..Hmmm

Saban has everyone confused, and it's not by mistake.

FiN.in.RI said:
SF has not definitively said what they are going to do and there is only so much you can smokescreen about the #1 pick. Cleveland has been relatively quiet which is just as good as giving smokescreens every other day, I mean Cleveland could pick anyone at this point. What Saban is doing is quite normal with regard to the situation we're in. I would expect it from any other guy who knows what he's doing and how the NFL works.

I am not doubting that, but I also believe that Saban has done some decoy work, and allowed some bogus information to get out, to confuse everyone, and in hope of scaring someone to trade with us.

tay0365 said:
I am not doubting that, but I also believe that Saban has done some decoy work, and allowed some bogus information to get out, to confuse everyone, and in hope of scaring someone to trade with us.

He has made what was thought of as a rather dull draft rather exciting!

tay0365 said:

I agree with you.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
He has made what was thought of as a rather dull draft rather exciting!

I know I'm enjoying myself this year. :D

DiepatriotsDie said:
Well thank God tomorrow's flavor is the last one. Unless you count all the "should have drafted" flavors that are coming this way.

Oh cr@p... I didn't think of that. I thought we'd be done with all these pointless threads. Man, that SUCKS!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I have a funny feeling if we don't trade down he takes Edwards!

I have a funny feeling you're right. I think Saban feels that a running back at #2 is overdrafting. I don't think Ronnie will be the best player available at the #2 spot.

Back
Top Bottom