Flo had Tua tested??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flo had Tua tested???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flo must of made a mistake and meant to get his own blood work and urinalysis done. Lol

So they're implying a coach can direct the leagues randomized drug testing now?

Per the NFL and NFL Player Association's 2020 Drug Testing Policy, a computer program randomly selects 10 players from each club's active roster, practice squad list, and reserve list during the regular season.

image.jpg

So they're implying a coach can direct the leagues randomized drug testing now?

Per the NFL and NFL Player Association's 2020 Drug Testing Policy, a computer program randomly selects 10 players from each club's active roster, practice squad list, and reserve list during the regular season.
I gotta assume if they get a legitimate tip of some sort they would look into it. In the military, we get randomly selected too. It just so happened I almost always was "randomly" selected after coming back from leave.

I gotta assume if they get a legitimate tip of some sort they would look into it. In the military, we get randomly selected too. It just so happened I almost always was "randomly" selected after coming back from leave.

In the military the government owns you though.

In the NFL they have a contracted agreement. Even if nothing in the contract states it's illegal I can't see a coach being able to target a player constantly without the NFLPA stepping in.

I'd discredit this because of it's farfetchedness...which means it's probably true. Either way, it's water under the bridge. I don't see Flo being so petty and small to do something like that though.
Considering who taught him everything he knows, I’d consider it within the realm of possibility.

Drug testing is not controlled by coaches or teams and are set up via NFL

Is it possible Tua got 4 random PED tests? Yes. Was it cause of Flo? No

Sounds like the kind of thing where Flores might have jokingly said to Tua "Are you on PEDs or something", And every time the story gets told it gets exaggerated And Now we're at Flores had Tua tested for PEDs 4 times...

Drug testing is not controlled by coaches or teams and are set up via NFL

Is it possible Tua got 4 random PED tests? Yes. Was it cause of Flo? No
I agree a single team is not going to effect the NFL testing but is a team allowed to have their own testing? It's a silly question because why would a team do that, but here we are...

https://clutchpoints.com/former-dol...an-flores-gives-insight-into-surprise-firing/

Can it really be possible the Flores had Tua tested because he was bulked up? Would he really sabotage his own player? If true, that's enough to get fired right there.

"The “other s*it” that Stills is referring to is the rumors that Flores was the one who was having Tua tested for PED’s multiple times during the season because he didn’t believe that his body transformation was natural."

I don't care if someone put this in a thread already. I think this deserves it's own discussion.

whether true or not, this implies Flo had/has enemies in the organization.

Sounds like the kind of thing where Flores might have jokingly said to Tua "Are you on PEDs or something", And every time the story gets told it gets exaggerated And Now we're at Flores had Tua tested for PEDs 4 times...

I never really heard anyone in sports do this to their athletes. Seems like bullshit stories are gonna keep stacking. I believe there may have been tensions for how Flores wanted Tua to be but I don't believe more than half of the stuff I heard. This is our offseason and things are looking crazy.

This seems soooo far-fetched and of all things out of left field that while it's ridiculousness is inherent, it does leave a glimmer of suspicion that it's true.

And if by the remote possibility that it is, even mega more credit goes to Tua for everything he has had to bear while still holding his tongue and performing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom