Flo had Tua tested??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flo had Tua tested???

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is made up, it’s as random a story as possible. Who knows how much truth there is to it. I would guess there’s some truth, there always is.

What always struck me about Tua as the season wore on, is how progressively beat up he seemed with every interview. I know the season is tough on the body, but it showed in his face. You could see the stress. It’s almost as if he spoke after wins simply because he had to and forced his face to not show how unhappy he was, despite the win.

If there is any truth to this rumor, then, in my mind, it just solidifies how good he can be. Tua had to fight through injury, a putrid offense around him, a terrible offensive staff to manage it, and the crap with his own coach. It is 100% unreasonable to expect a young (essentially rookie) qb to play through all that. Despite that mess, he holds a winning record and finished the season winning 8 of 9.

This was reported on the real reason podcast. He is very good and has said other stuff that out true. He has been saying since last summer about this but that he wouldn't announce it till either flores or tua were gone because it was too divisive. It believe it and believe Reason is really good podcast.

This **** is so fake…

Smear campaign on Coach Flo
From a player who does not like Ross? I know that the dolphins are doing a smear campaign but its hard to believe Kenny Stills is a part of it.

If this is made up, it’s as random a story as possible. Who knows how much truth there is to it. I would guess there’s some truth, there always is.

What always struck me about Tua as the season wore on, is how progressively beat up he seemed with every interview. I know the season is tough on the body, but it showed in his face. You could see the stress. It’s almost as if he spoke after wins simply because he had to and forced his face to not show how unhappy he was, despite the win.

If there is any truth to this rumor, then, in my mind, it just solidifies how good he can be. Tua had to fight through injury, a putrid offense around him, a terrible offensive staff to manage it, and the crap with his own coach. It is 100% unreasonable to expect a young (essentially rookie) qb to play through all that. Despite that mess, he holds a winning record and finished the season winning 8 of 9.

Winning is a team accomplishment, not a QB stat.

Mark Sanchez went to two AFC Championships in a row. Is was a "winner"?

Tebow was run off from the NFL but won a playoff game. Is he a "winner"

And if they are winners like Tua, why aren't aren't in the NFL/why were their careers so bad after their teams couldnt carry them anymore?

Winning is a team accomplishment, not a QB stat.

Mark Sanchez went to two AFC Championships in a row. Is was a "winner"?

Tebow was run off from the NFL but won a playoff game. Is he a "winner"

And if they are winners like Tua, why aren't aren't in the NFL/why were their careers so bad after their teams couldnt carry them anymore?
Mark Sanchez had the best offensive line and running game in the NFL. They would have scored points with or without him. This offense scored enough points to win despite the talent disadvantage and one of the worst rated lines in years across the whole league. Tua was doing something right so let's not pretend like he was just along for the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom