Flo suing Fins and NFL... | Page 92 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flo suing Fins and NFL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
While racism surely exists, I have zero doubt about it NOT being systemic in the NFL, criminal justice system or the United States in general.

As clueless of a statement as I have ever read on Finheaven.

I think it was Brady

Also from the NFL.com article:

The lawsuit alleged that Ross then pressured Flores to recruit a prominent quarterback -- whom NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport identified as Tom Brady -- in violation of the league's tampering rules. When Flores refused, the suit alleges that "Flores was ostracized and ultimately he was fired."

That's such BS that a blind, emotional fool would believe. People have gotten weak minded and sensitive. It's about results , bottom line. Why do you think Tomlins is still around ? Only the best available will get hired and the owners think Flo isn't the best available. It's as simple as that.

Just started an OP on the suspicious timing of the denial that Flo was in contact with Watson, would try to go as a package deal and essentially was tampering with Houston's asset behind their back.

That's such BS that a blind, emotional fool would believe. People have gotten weak minded and sensitive. It's about results , bottom line. Why do you think Tomlins is still around ? Only the best available will get hired and the owners think Flo isn't the best available. It's as simple as that.

WTF are you replying to?

You’ve quoted the NFL article I posted about Ian Rappaport identifying Tom Brady as the QB Ross wanted Flores to meet with.

Your response seems to indicate you quoted the wrong post. Especially since I agree about results, Tomlin, Flo and meritocracy.

Last edited:
To me, the fault lies with Ross.

He sabotaged Flores in his presser. He basically labeled him a cancer to an organization.

Ross would have been wise to stick with the generic, “I thank Flores for all he has done for the Miami Dolphins; however, I believe for the Miami Dolphins to take the next step toward completing for the Lombardi trophy a change at head coach is necessary at this time.”

Shows that being rich and being smart are not necessarily synonymous.
"To me, the fault lies with Ross."

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise - LOL

WTF are you replying to?

You’ve quoted the NFL article I posted about Ian Rappaport identifying Tom Brady as the QB Ross wanted Flores to meet with.

Your response seems to indicate you quoted the wrong post.
Yes, my apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom