Flores' allegiance | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores' allegiance

zach attach

Active Roster
Reaction score
Where is Flores on The Perfect Season possibility for the Pats?
We play NE in the last game of the season. If they reamin undefeated, will Flores A) Maintain his tank for Tua game plan
or B) Do an unsaid expectation to be a Fins HC and pull out all the stops, use every trick in the book to defeat the Pats?
I really don't know. Maybe the man wants to hand a perfect season to Belichick.
This is with the knowledge that the Pats would win out after they play us.
Thoughts?

I honestly hope the Pats get the perfect season just so I never have to see another discussion on the topic again.

Flores should do what is best for the future of the franchise, not help maintain an almost 50-year-old accomplishment.

m9Dg4JE.gif

We play NE in the last game of the season. If they reamin undefeated, will Flores A) Maintain his tank for Tua game plan
or B) Do an unsaid expectation to be a Fins HC and pull out all the stops, use every trick in the book to defeat the Pats?
Thoughts?
Last evening when Bryan and I sat down at Starbucks overlooking the mountains - it was reminiscent of another weekend trip....

Oh where was I

Yah his eyes are dreamy - he didn’t much care to to talk Pats

Flores is NOT on the tank plan. If he was, then he would be starting Rosen.
He's in oh having traded almost every tradable asset. The majority of the offensive line wouldn't start on even the other worst team in the NFL. Ryan Fitzpatrick was playing so bad when he was benched that he was benched for a player that was playing so bad he was benched for Ryan Fitzpatrick...yet you think he's not on the tank plan.

giphy (1).gif

I actually don't believe he is.

These guy's come from a 80% win team and didn't have the faintest Idea what losing was all about, there getting a crash course and it's not sitting well with them. They may have been on board with the broad strokes of the high draft pick in the beginning and probably don't totally understand the pitfalls of developing a flawed QB, they always had Tom Brady.

Believe Grier would sell/give Fitzpatrick away if he gets the chance before the trade deadline.

Last evening when Bryan and I sat down at Starbucks overlooking the mountains - it was reminiscent of another weekend trip....

Oh where was I

Yah his eyes are dreamy - he didn’t much care to to talk Pats
Is this related, sound like some sort of dream you had, lol

He's in oh having traded almost every tradable asset. The majority of the offensive line wouldn't start on even the other worst team in the NFL. Ryan Fitzpatrick was playing so bad when he was benched that he was benched for a player that was playing so bad he was benched for Ryan Fitzpatrick...yet you think he's not on the tank plan.

View attachment 30236

Clearly you don’t know football.

"Knowledge" that they would "win out"??????
Sounds more like speculation.
Man, this board is picky. I would think that you would know what I'm saying, but it's not precisely written for you.
So with the knowledge that the Pats "COULD" win out after they plays us. As in when they go to the playoffs. Not to say to you that they will go to the playoffs, but there is a good chance they will go to the playoffs. I hope I translated better for you.

Thoughts?
If he isn't pulling out all the stops every week we need a new coach.

Back
Top Bottom