Flores' allegiance | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores' allegiance

The Pats don't miss Flores, they have a better defense without him.
Sometimes you don't know what you got til it's gone:lol:

It is almost like they have played several historically bad offenses.

Yards
Jets twice (32nd)
Dolphins (31st)
Steelers (28th)
Redskins (27th)
Giants (24th)
Bills (17th)

Average 27

Scoring
Jets twice (32nd)
Dolphins (31st)
Redskins (30th)
Giants (25th)
Bills (22nd)
Steelers (21st)

average 27,5

When we make some of these statements, let's add some context. Flores defenses were great in the postseason, against top offenses.

Last edited:
If it's true that he called the defense for the Rams Super Bowl, then he should be able to call up something special for one special game this year.

16-0 Pats vs 0-16 Fins...The NFL should be embarrassed for the lack of parity in the league.

Is this related, sound like some sort of dream you had, lol
Oh yah where was I...

After my last Cap... Cappuccino for those who don’t know the lingo....

I said hey Bryan do you want to talk Pats unbeaten steak and Bryan said are you going to finish that scone?!??

LMAO- No offense but look who the Pats have played so far! I wouldn't call that Defense better until they get tested.

Steelers - 33-3
Dolphins- 43-0
Jets - 30-14
Bills -16-10
Redskins- 33-7
Giants -35-14
Jets -33-0

All these teams will be picking top 10 in the 2020 Draft- Their Defense is about to get tested.

This is what the Patriots have faced so far

Last edited:
If they are undefeated in week 17, I don't think our Dolphins or Flores has the ammo to keep them from winning that last game.

This is the key. It really doesn't matter. I love how some folks on here are so bought into the tank plan it's like they think all the Dolphins would have to do is flip a switch and they would reel off 10 straight wins but they simply don't want to because the coahces and players want Tua. This is laughable. The grounds of this tank is we aren't good enough to win but the coaches and players are tying to and want to. Why is this so hard to understand? Why does it HAVE TO BE more than that? I just don't get it. Even if the coches were trying to lose, and I strongly believe that is not the case why would the players, especially the ones where there is nothing in it for them or the ones that will hit the open market for a payday, lose on purpose? They would be wwayyy to selfish to care about the future of the Maimi Dolphins.

If New England goes undefeated the Patriots will have earned it. Their schedule becomes really challenging from here on out.

I actually don't believe he is.

These guy's come from a 80% win team and didn't have the faintest Idea what losing was all about, there getting a crash course and it's not sitting well with them. They may have been on board with the broad strokes of the high draft pick in the beginning and probably don't totally understand the pitfalls of developing a flawed QB, they always had Tom Brady.

Believe Grier would sell/give Fitzpatrick away if he gets the chance before the trade deadline.

Then we are SOOL if this is all he's got

This is the key. It really doesn't matter. I love how some folks on here are so bought into the tank plan it's like they think all the Dolphins would have to do is flip a switch and they would reel off 10 straight wins but they simply don't want to because the coahces and players want Tua. This is laughable. The grounds of this tank is we aren't good enough to win but the coaches and players are tying to and want to. Why is this so hard to understand? Why does it HAVE TO BE more than that? I just don't get it. Even if the coches were trying to lose, and I strongly believe that is not the case why would the players, especially the ones where there is nothing in it for them or the ones that will hit the open market for a payday, lose on purpose? They would be wwayyy to selfish to care about the future of the Maimi Dolphins.
I would never say that the Coaches are trying to lose. I just don't think that's in them. What I am asking is, do the coaches send out the same packages and plays as they would against the Redskins, or would they try to dial up plays to confuse the Pats and hopefully win this game?
Think Wildcat offense when Bill had no idea of what was going on.
This is what I'm asking.
If Flores DID bring out the old mediocre, then I'd think he could care less about the Perfect Season. IMHO

Where is Flores on The Perfect Season possibility for the Pats?
We play NE in the last game of the season. If they reamin undefeated, will Flores A) Maintain his tank for Tua game plan
or B) Do an unsaid expectation to be a Fins HC and pull out all the stops, use every trick in the book to defeat the Pats?
I really don't know. Maybe the man wants to hand a perfect season to Belichick.
This is with the knowledge that the Pats would win out after they play us.
Thoughts?
1571843316619.gif

If it's true that he called the defense for the Rams Super Bowl, then he should be able to call up something special for one special game this year.

I think it's pretty evident by this season that the brains behind that SB performance was all Belichick (As if we didn't know). Hopefully enough rubbed off on Flores to carryover when we field an NFL quality team. NE defense has been awesome this year (without Flores) even though they haven't faced top offenses yet..

Where is Flores on The Perfect Season possibility for the Pats?
We play NE in the last game of the season. If they reamin undefeated, will Flores A) Maintain his tank for Tua game plan
or B) Do an unsaid expectation to be a Fins HC and pull out all the stops, use every trick in the book to defeat the Pats?
I really don't know. Maybe the man wants to hand a perfect season to Belichick.
This is with the knowledge that the Pats would win out after they play us.
Thoughts?

Well 1st there is no tank for Tua, secondly Flores wants to win each week, you can see it in his face, as you can see it on the players, and 3rd, nothing makes an assistant more excited then to beat his old boss.

Though I doubt very much the Patriots will be undefeated when they again meet Miami, and it will take almost a miricle with the talent Miami has to beat the Pats IN NE, I am very sure Flores will absolutely want that win desperately.

Back
Top Bottom