*** Flores Fired Mega Thread *** | Page 180 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Flores Fired Mega Thread ***

Flores This Seaso

• Total voters
The Texans fired their HC after one year and it’s being reported that Flores could end up being their next HC. Since Watson wanted to reportedly come to Miami to play for Flores, I assume that if he gets the Texans job, Watson will decide he wants to remain with the Texans after all.
Nah, Watson won't play for that owner whether Flores is there or not. It wasn't the only reason he wanted to come to Miami.

If Houston hires Flores, he'll just torpedo Mills's career into the ground and blame him for all of the team's issues.

More trickles coming out as we get further away from the firing. Take it for what it is worth. If Flor ever wants to truly succeed as a HC, he needs to learn how to manage people and lead a team, not just put together a nice defense. Armando is pretty tapped in.

Of course on LeBatard's podcast, Dominick Foxworthless went race card declaring that the Fins have started a "smear campaign" against Flores.

Have to take all these reports with a grain of salt but concerning if true. I had though a strong work ethic was one of the things Tua had going for him. If the lack thereof was really embittering Flo then that's another issue we need Tua to overcome for this to potentially work out long term.

Flo can’t coach offense to save his life and couldn’t hire anybody who could. So glad he’s gone. Dude became a whiny loser who shunned a second year QB because they gave him a historically bad o line and no running backs. Then Flo is like wtf why aren’t you Tom Brady?

Have to take all these reports with a grain of salt but concerning if true. I had though a strong work ethic was one of the things Tua had going for him. If the lack thereof was really embittering Flo then that's another issue we need Tua to overcome for this to potentially work out long term.

This is not a guess by me. I am one that is not convinced Tua will be a franchise type QB, nor am I convinced he is not. But there is one thing I know, Tua is a tireless worker.

Nah, Watson won't play for that owner whether Flores is there or not. It wasn't the only reason he wanted to come to Miami.

If Houston hires Flores, he'll just torpedo Mills's career into the ground and blame him for all of the team's issues.
Flores will probably end up hating Mills too.

Of course on LeBatard's podcast, Dominick Foxworthless went race card declaring that the Fins have started a "smear campaign" against Flores.
Most of the players on the team are black and the GM is black. So playing the race card is simply something in the mind of people like him and has no basis in reality.

This is not a guess by me. I am one that is not convinced Tua will be a franchise type QB, nor am I convinced he is not. But there is one thing I know, Tua is a tireless worker.
Thanks, good to hear, I hadn't heard of any work ethic issues myself so was wondering where that came from.

Man, so much synergy and competition lately with Texans and Dolphins. Tunsil trade, Watson fiasco and now this if Flores takes the job.

We are seemingly tied to this idiotic team.
Houston and Flo deserve each other. Both spreading rumors and introducing noise

Back
Top Bottom