*** Flores Fired Mega Thread *** | Page 182 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Flores Fired Mega Thread ***

Flores This Seaso

• Total voters
I posted a few days ago, Flores is going to Houston and DW will stay to play for him.

Book it!
Minor little detail that maybe you hadn't considered before you book it, is that the Houston owner, Cal McNair is extremely religious (he even appointed the former Patriots team chaplain, Jack Easterby as the Texans Executive VP Football Operations) and they took an extremely negative view of Deshaun Watson's off the field behavior. Watson intensely dislikes both the owner and Jack Easterby. Owner and Jack Easterby intensely dislike Watson and they kept him from playing the past season. Billionaire owners with grudges don't usually kiss and make up.

Last edited:
Minor little detail the maybe you hadn't considered is that the Houston owner, Cal McNair is extremely religious and took an extremely negative view of Deshaun Watson's off the field behavior. Watson dislikes both the owner and Jack Easterby. Owner and Jack Easterby dislike Watson.

There is extreme hatred both ways. I would say unprecedented hatred by NFL standards. That's why I'm convinced Easterby played a role in feeding info to Tony Buzbee and perhaps embellishing/inventing. Guys like that realize that the system is not equipped to deal with dozens of lies or partial truths.

Regardless, if Easterby had been hired by this organization I was out for the duration. If true this is easily the most damning news about Flores.

There is extreme hatred both ways. I would say unprecedented hatred by NFL standards. That's why I'm convinced Easterby played a role in feeding info to Tony Buzbee and perhaps embellishing/inventing. Guys like that realize that the system is not equipped to deal with dozens of lies or partial truths.

Regardless, if Easterby had been hired by this organization I was out for the duration. If true this is easily the most damning news about Flores.
I wouldā€™nt put it past Flores to ask if he could bring his cronies with him. If he did I sure as hell wouldnā€™t have been following this team until they were all gone.

Letā€™s hope he brings most of the trash he brought with him to Houston, addition by subtraction

I really don't think Watson ever plays again for the Texans. He absolutely hates the upper management/owner.
But...anything is possible.

This is a comment that I found from a fan on another site. It's cold, but I think it's true

"I love the ā€œFlores turned things around narrative.ā€ The ā€˜Fins hadnā€™t won a playoff game in centuries. Flores gets here and didnā€™t win a playoff game. In a must win game last year against the Bills he loses 56-26. In this yearā€™s must-win game he loses 34-3. What exactly did he turn around? ā€œHe won 7 games in a row.ā€ He also lost 7 games in a row. The ā€˜Fins didnā€™t have a QB before he got there. They still donā€™t have a QB. What did he turn around?"

Minor little detail that maybe you hadn't considered before you book it, is that the Houston owner, Cal McNair is extremely religious (he even appointed the former Patriots team chaplain, Jack Easterby as the Texans Executive VP Football Operations) and they took an extremely negative view of Deshaun Watson's off the field behavior. Watson intensely dislikes both the owner and Jack Easterby. Owner and Jack Easterby intensely dislike Watson and they kept him from playing the past season. Billionaire owners with grudges don't usually kiss and make up.
Interesting. Thanks for the info.

I posted a few days ago, Flores is going to Houston and DW will stay to play for him.

Book it!

Well,I could see that and prefer that.

But if that does happen...

There will be no denying what really happened in Miami...who wanted Watson... etc.

It will show Flores was unprofessional, stubborn and pathetic enough to clamor for another QB rather than trying to work with the QB he had.

If he goes there, it will only give more credibility to my belief he tried to minimize Tuas success and attempted to hi lite his failures to try and get rid of Tua.

I will wish no success to Flores if he goes to Houston.

However, any other team...... good luck Flores, I wish you the best

Very much hope Houston hires Flo, Watson stays in Houston, and both Flo and Watson experience nothing but professional failure for the rest of their careers. Low character men who deserve each other.
Flores is not low character at all

Back
Top Bottom