*** Flores Fired Mega Thread *** | Page 181 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Flores Fired Mega Thread ***

Flores This Seaso

• Total voters
Tua probably said "screw this guy" and started slacking off. Obviously not the right reaction but partially justified if him and Flores were that much at odds. Flores was acting like a bully, like a baby, like an arrogant p$&#k. I'm going to be optimistic that with a decent HC, Tua will return to his hard working ways.

Could also explain why Jesse Davis kept starting. Tus trying to throw the blame on the OL and Flores being stubborn and saying it's not them, it's you.

If your biggest argument for Tua is that he's better than Brisset that isn't saying much. There are probably 40 QB you could say that about not just Tua.
I have no “biggest argument for Tua” as the context of the post didn’t call for or require me to make my “biggest argument for Tua. That you chose to characterize my post as an attempt to make my “biggest argument for Tua”, where the context doesn’t call for that kind of argument, suggests you know very little about how to make arguments.

Comprendo?

Of course on LeBatard's podcast, Dominick Foxworthless went race card declaring that the Fins have started a "smear campaign" against Flores.
What exactly did he say that would cause you to link his comments to race?

I have no “biggest argument for Tua” as the context of the post didn’t call for or require me to make my “biggest argument for Tua. That you chose to characterize my post as an attempt to make my “biggest argument for Tua”, where the context doesn’t call for that kind of argument, suggests you know very little about how to make arguments.

Comprendo?

No actually, because the way you just described the situation is entirely inaccurate.

I made a comment about Tua that you replied to in defense of him. Your comment was that Brissett wouldn't gave won those games as if that's a glowing review of Tua.

I call it your best argument because its the one you chose to make. I assume when you have a point you make it the best way you can, if you choose bad points intentionally that's not on me.

No actually, because the way you just described the situation is entirely inaccurate.

I made a comment about Tua that you replied to in defense of him. Your comment was that Brissett wouldn't gave won those games as if that's a glowing review of Tua.

I call it your best argument because its the one you chose to make. I assume when you have a point you make it the best way you can, if you choose bad points intentionally that's not on me.
You know what they say about "assuming"? When you assume, you make an ass of out you and me? Best not to assume.

Back
Top Bottom