Flores Gets to Sue the League and Three Teams - But NOT The Dolphins! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores Gets to Sue the League and Three Teams - But NOT The Dolphins!

Flores about win this case against 3 team and NFL...
Based on what I've read, I'm not sure how he wins this. What evidence does he have that they were sham interviews? Cab he prove he was more qualified for the job than the people they hired and that he was denied the job based on race alone?

Flores about win this case against 3 team and NFL...

No hes not.

You see, the thing people forget.... or the way its supposed to be.... is Flores has to prove his claim. The teams don't have to prove anything.

Unless I missed something, Elway being drunk and a mis-sent text is not proof of racial discrimination.

But we'll see.

The irony of the Flores lawsuit is, he threw a temper tantrum and shut down communications and staff, allegedly, over upsetness he didn't get his guy at QB or who he was stuck with at QB.

YET, he wants to sue a team for getting "their guy".

That WR we had were Flores humiliated him with that music has a better harassment case then Flores has against the 3 teams.

Also, I get sick and tired of contracts being signed with no objections to the arbitration clause in the contract, then tries to claim the contract is irrelevant.

He signed the contract,he never should have been allowed to even attempt to get out of arbitration with the Dolphins

He is a race card playing, giant POS! It was awesome that the final Dolphins win kept the Steelers out of the playoffs . You know that pissed him off. Seriously F that finger pointing, no responsibility accepting jerk!

If I were the Dolphins lawyer I would just play the arbitrator Tua highlights from last year to show why Flo was canned.
Out off 7 coaches that got head coach job.. Flores was better than at leased 4 off them in 2022....

Who the Fck is He anymore to me! LOL Nothing

Tony Soprano Nothing GIF

Based on what I've read, I'm not sure how he wins this. What evidence does he have that they were sham interviews? Cab he prove he was more qualified for the job than the people they hired and that he was denied the job based on race alone?

Friends. I am trying to get a better understanding of the NFL hiring process...

What drives a team to hire certain coaches and not others? Is it favoritism, cronyism, or racism? Why do we see rumors of teams preferring a certain coach, and then after interviewing coaches in accordance with the Rooney rule, hire the coach it was rumored they preferred? Are they just token interviews? Is it often we see teams rumored to have a preferred candidate, but after the interviews actually go with another candidate based on their interview? Does the Rooney rule even work? When it comes to HC hiring is it the person or a preferred scheme or expertise a front office is looking to move to?

Last edited:
Not personality wise, and like what happened in Miami, he's going to rub many over there the wrong way.
Only thing count in NFL is win and lost..if u loosed on regular u get fired. If u win u hero...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom