Flores Gets to Sue the League and Three Teams - But NOT The Dolphins! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores Gets to Sue the League and Three Teams - But NOT The Dolphins!

No hes not.

You see, the thing people forget.... or the way its supposed to be.... is Flores has to prove his claim. The teams don't have to prove anything.

Unless I missed something, Elway being drunk and a mis-sent text is not proof of racial discrimination.

But we'll see.
Elway is a drunk--seems like it would be difficult to prove he was disrespecting Flores any more than his usual inebriated behavior.

What are the three teams? Broncos, Giants and Texans, right? In those hiring cycles, first was he more qualified than Fangio? I don't think so. He had never even been a coordinator in the NFL at that point. Secondly, the Giants. Can he say he was more qualified than Daboll? Hard to argue that after seeing Daboll's work this season. The Texans? They hired a black guy.

What are the three teams? Broncos, Giants and Texans, right? In those hiring cycles, first was he more qualified than Fangio? I don't think so. He had never even been a coordinator in the NFL at that point. Secondly, the Giants. Can he say he was more qualified than Daboll? Hard to argue that after seeing Daboll's work this season. The Texans? They hired a black guy.
They hired blk guy that was Terrible he should never gotten hired. Plus they only gave him one yr proved his self. N Flores should gotten that job.. Denver and raiders coaches is joke joke. He had some what off point...

Another Grier mistake…cost us Joe Burrow starting a journeyman vet in meaningless games instead of the QB we traded a 2nd round pick for, that we should have been evaluating versus starting an experienced Vet that had no long term future here!

Stupidity…….!

Another Grier mistake…cost us Joe Burrow starting a journeyman vet in meaningless games instead of the QB we traded a 2nd round pick for, that we should have been evaluating versus starting an experienced Vet that had no long term future here!

Stupidity…….!
Grier doesn't decide who plays... That was flo

Back
Top Bottom