Flores Indicates That Rosen Is Not Ready Yet... (merged 3x) | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores Indicates That Rosen Is Not Ready Yet... (merged 3x)

with terrible OL and no running game, they have to start rosen. fitz could well be sacked 6-7 times a game.

You beat the same drum over and over again constantly. My opinion is mine and has nothing to do with yours. I'm not going to stop posting it. I've already told you that. I don't know why you allow somebody as clueless as me have such an affect on the way you feel about things.

You make your definitive judgments when you feel appropriate to do so, and I'll make mine when I feel it's appropriate to do so. Like I said, don't try to tell me what I know or don't know.

Furthermore, you're contorting my position. I didn't say Flores was not onboard with the Rosen trade. I said that Chris Grier is responsible for the trade, and that Flores did not instruct Grier to go offer a 2nd & 5th round pick for Josh Rosen. Grier is responsible for bringing in the talent - Flores is responsible for coaching it to the best of his ability. Whether he agrees with it or not. These guys do not agree on everything.

I don't mind being questioned. If I post something there's a reason, and I try to answer all your questions. You tend to take it way more seriously than I do.

The bet is only centered around what's as definitive as each of us believes it to be. One of us is wrong. Simple as that.

Dude, get real. I'm only going to address the aspects of your response that are most illustrative. The balance, in my view, is littered with assorted diversions.

The only drum beating referred to in this thread is the sound of your snipes at Grier -- which are continuous and many. And speaking of that, I see you declined yet again to illuminate on why you invest so much posting effort disrespecting Mister Grier when (in your words) you're NOT a fan of the team.

That's the point. Plain and simple.

Now go back and actually read what I posted and you'll understand I NEVER inferred, insinuated, nor remotely suggested that you should stop posting. I mean -- is "someone" trying to play the victim card? Or maybe being a tad sensitive when their derogatory assertions are challenged?

I'm left with the impression, in your non-Miami fan view, it's OK to assert derogatories and snipe as you will against the team and org (specifically Grier) and everyone else who happens to support the same should just STFU and let you snipe as much as you want. And of course don't dare question the "authority" relative to intent or the factual basis of said accusations!

So please, just keep in mind, if you snipe Grier, or the team, or whatever I support -- I reserve the right to respond.

Hey let's knock off the insults guys

Make your point without attacking the other posters or it will be deleted

Don't reply just be civil

I believe the don’t take position x from school y is the dumbest statement in sports.

Dude, get real. I'm only going to address the aspects of your response that are most illustrative. The balance, in my view, is littered with assorted diversions.

The only drum beating referred to in this thread is the sound of your snipes at Grier -- which are continuous and many. And speaking of that, I see you declined yet again to illuminate on why you invest so much posting effort disrespecting Mister Grier when (in your words) you're NOT a fan of the team.

That's the point. Plain and simple.

Now go back and actually read what I posted and you'll understand I NEVER inferred, insinuated, nor remotely suggested that you should stop posting. I mean -- is "someone" trying to play the victim card? Or maybe being a tad sensitive when their derogatory assertions are challenged?

I'm left with the impression, in your non-Miami fan view, it's OK to assert derogatories and snipe as you will against the team and org (specifically Grier) and everyone else who happens to support the same should just STFU and let you snipe as much as you want. And of course don't dare question the "authority" relative to intent or the factual basis of said accusations!

So please, just keep in mind, if you snipe Grier, or the team, or whatever I support -- I reserve the right to respond.

I can and will critic anything and anyone I want to in the organization, and I'll post anything I want to as long as it doesn't violate the TOS. I don't have to justify it by you first. Or why, or how, or when.

My point of view is a football point of view, nothing more. You're trying to come from an angle that makes it about me and why I'm here. In other words, you're trying to figure out something that's none of your damn business. Period.

Now anything you want to discuss in football terms relative to anything I post, I'll gladly reciprocate. However, I'm not going to continue on with clouding up the football boards debating your drivel. If it's not really about football, you'll have to PM me from now on. I'd assume everyone else is just as tired of reading all of this as I am.

This is so easy to see through....we have a brutal first 4 games...let Fitz take those.... bring in Rosen to take over after the bye against the beatable Redskins.

Makes tons of sense... let’s Rosen watch and learn a bit more and get comfortable. Avoid having to potentially replace Rosen with Fitz if those first 4 get ugly.

Fits in with the “not ready” narrative.
Bingo!

I think its just human nature to blame somebody so you can convince yourself what is wrong with this team, I gave that up a long time ago. I just hope they all get on the same page before I'm ready for a dirt nap.

You mean the team or the people on this forum?

Back
Top Bottom