Flores is not the problem | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores is not the problem

He was a huge factor in dismantling our 1st competent OL in years last season which as we see is a big deal

Flores is different this year. He looks tentative and lost on the sideline. Inconsistent, goes for 4th and 2 two times. Does not try for 55 yard FG’s with one of the best kickers in the league. Trying to draw off sides On a FG attempt? That’s Pop Warner coaching. Only our team is off sides on ST.

Flores is different this year. He looks tentative and lost on the sideline. Inconsistent, goes for 4th and 2 two times. Does not try for 55 yard FG’s with one of the best kickers in the league. Trying to draw off sides On a FG attempt? That’s Pop Warner coaching. Only our team is off sides on ST.
that one was confusing

Highly possible as well. But the bandwagon mentality that people here think will change the outcome is kind of funny.
“Bandwagon mentality”?

Are you referring to the failure of Grier and company? This is just obvious!…no bandwagon required!

Good call…very noticeable! Seems to be losing the team to some degree!

His first two years he went for it (4th down) countless times. This season he does seem like a different coach out there, coaching not to lose, looking lost, etc. I think his assistants has let him down as well which falls on Flores for hiring them in the first place. Maybe the pressure is getting to him and he can’t handle it.

Flores may be the best coach since Shula, I even doubt that, but so what? You're comparing him to a barrel of rotting apples.

He an ok defensive coach that gonna get cooked because he can't put together a competent offensive staff. Its that simple. I didnt like the hire to begin with because he's a defensive guy and we would have a revolving door at OC which has shown true.

The only thing is , do we give flo a learning curve , has he earned that. I think he has to learn to make much better hires and stay out of personnel decisions , leave it up to the guys that scout and evaluate for a living (hire them ). Some coaches can do it all and some just coach. I think Flores is the latter and that’s fine if we bring in a stud GM
If I am Ross or whoever is in command below him as above Grier I called his ass in yesterday and ask him what the **** are you doing with this historically inapt offense.

I would ask him what he plans to do to correct it and if he says what he has been saying in his press conferences I seriously would consider a change because it can’t continue.

If I am Ross or whoever is in command below him as above Grier I called his *** in yesterday and ask him what the **** are you doing with this historically inapt offense.

I would ask him what he plans to do to correct it and if he says what he has been saying in his press conferences I seriously would consider a change because it can’t continue.
If I hear him say “ it starts with me “ one more time….

i'd like to see what the current OCs look like with slightly improved OLine play and Tua back.

I don't think we have any idea if GodStudFrye are any good or not yet.
That's true to a point.

There have several highly questionable situational play calls. Frye certainly isn't making those decisions.

That's true to a point.

There have several highly questionable situational play calls. Frye certainly isn't making those decisions.
i'm talking about gameplanning and the offensive playcalling as a whole.

Back
Top Bottom