Flores to Now Sue The Texans | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores to Now Sue The Texans

In my previous post, I said if Lovie Smith were a candidate, other teams should have been aware of it. In Giant's case, he felt that the interview wasn't genuine because of the text message he received from Belichick. But as usual, most people are asking the wrong question. We should ask why Belichick texted Daboll three days before the interview to congratulate him. The evidence provided by Flores backed his story, but for some strange reason, he is at fault.
So, the fact that the Giants hired an EX Bills guy, and then he hired an EX Bills guy has nothing to do with it? Daboll was a foregone conclusion and had nothing to do with GaseFlo or anyone else other than the GM wanted Daboll from the start, and frankly there is nothing wrong with that, unless the thinking is GaseFlo should have been hired because he is "Black".

I have said this before, there are only 32 of these jobs in a world of 9 Billion people, the fact that you are interviewed is no small feat. Football is a lot like Big finance, if you are personally interviewed by Paul Tudor Jones (PJ to his friends), that alone, is a recommendation, even if you don't get the job. So even having an interview on a resume, is a very good thing. Now here is another difference between a regular job and a high profile position, the back channel communications. Texans to C Grier, "So tell us about GaseFlo" CG "Well he does not "communicate and collaborate well" so there is that".

Now, it is quite obvious there is some kind of "weirdness" going on in the hiring. There is the supposition that the percentage of coaching and managerial ranks of the NFL are in line with the general population, however, you can't pull from the pool of the general population for these jobs, you have to pull from the industry itself. So since that is the reality, out of all of the Minority players, there are only a very small percentage who qualify as coaches, looks kind of odd to me.

The Ever Not Contributing To Society VIPER

Hey all. Again mental health rears it's ugly head. It is obvious Mr Flores is struggling, and as things continue to go even more "sideways" it is clear he is not only obsessing with his current situation, but also starting to look paranoid. He really is not thinking rationally at this point, and this situation will not end well for him.

If the owners circle their wagons, and start to dig their heels in and even hit back, he has no chance of even a settlement. People forget that this situation must go to arbitration, and if the owners say, "we will not pay one cent", it could drag on and on. Also, if it somehow gets to a civil court, by the 9th circuit invalidating the contracts with Mr Flores, these guys have Billions of discretionary funding that they can use, and I hate to see someone sick get hammered, but they could squash him like a bug.

I hope someone can reach him and tell him, that for his own sake he needs to balance out, but I doubt this will happen.

The Ever There Is A Difference Between Quash And Squash, And Founder And Flounder VIPER

It’s not mental health with Flores imo. As I posted in another thread, Flores has a conviction that he only tells “truth” and that means he is always right. He’s repeated the mantra that he is only ever honest with players to the media a number of times and that inherently justified his actions as correct. He did the same running the talk show circuit to pitch his lawsuit.

The problem is the things we accept and hold “true” are often a matter of our perspective and beliefs that shape our reality. People don’t see or process information the same. You can’t collaborate with someone who fundamentally believes their “truth” is always right.

Back
Top Bottom