Flores to Now Sue The Texans | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores to Now Sue The Texans

Someone should consider suing the NFL due to an under-represented number of non-black players. 25% of the league is white and far less than that are Asian, Latino, Native American, etc.

It’s just wrong. Or it’s not and black players are more talented and deserve to be 60% of the NFL player population.

I just don’t understand why race has become so polarizing recently. I honestly believe Kapernick did so much more damage than good in this country.
Those behind the curtain: "divide and conquer"

Now he is saying that Lovie got the Head Coaching job because HE IS Black and NOT based on Merritt. Wow and because everyone knows how much better of a coach I am. Hahaha

the **** thing is, for some reason the texans really want to give josh mcown a coaching job. two years in a row, due to circumstances unforeseen to them, they havent been able to give him a shot. Last year the DW fiasco, this year the Texans would've been in deep **** if they hired a HC who had never coached on the pro level..

Was also interesting because he coached HS in my area while still playing football, he got the roger clemons treatment for getting to miss practice

I don't quite understand the infatuation with McCown. They could have at least had him calling plays last year as an OC to see what he could do.

In his defense, he seems to be a class act from what i've read about and back up QBs have a propensity for becoming good play callers and sometimes head coaches.

After personally reading the complaint and these alleged new allegations, I don't think Flores and his counsel really have an endgame here.

I don't quite understand the infatuation with McCown. They could have at least had him calling plays last year as an OC to see what he could do.

In his defense, he seems to be a class act from what i've read about and back up QBs have a propensity for becoming good play callers and sometimes head coaches.
Yeah, I couldn't understand why they didn't hire him as an assistant like how Dallas did with Garrett

Why stop at the Texans?
Why not sue every team that you didn’t even get an interview for?
In fact sue every team for not sacking their incumbent coach to give you a job after all in your opinion you are the greatest HC ever.
Your stats may not back that.
BB would recommend a coach other than you (sue him)
None of your ex players are exactly up in arms at your departure (sue them)
I don’t see a long list of Dolphins current and ex staff supporting you (sue them)
Can the coaches you fired on a gut feeling sue you, or is it only you who can sue when you get fired?
Flo=Hypocritical Trash

After personally reading the complaint and these alleged new allegations, I don't think Flores and his counsel really have an endgame here.

Endgame>>>>

Find a way to make more money than he would coaching thru a settlement
Get blackballed from the league so he can look like a martyr even though is because he's a dipshit
Be so damn annoying they just pay him to leave.
His endgame is almost the idea of not having an endgame if that makes sense
The little rotten ass kid that aggravates the **** out of you, and finally you just scream "HERE! ****! Just take the damn $2 and buy you some ice cream already" (the league will eventually just give him money to get him the **** away)

Lawyers take their massive share pre-tax, then he gets taxed on the full settlement, leaving him less than he'd be making on a coaching contract that he probably would've gotten if he would've just STFU. by the time he "wisely" spends the rest of the money on "I stand with Flosa Parks" t shirts, he'll be dirt broke, with 100,000 unsold shirts, no coaching job, and will have to go teach English as a 2nd language in Zimbabwe ....

thats the endgame. Personally i like the marvel movie better

Flores is pissed? Imagine being Josh McCown, who the Texans really wanted....and were pressured in to hiring Smith. I guess this racism thing only goes one way? Pathetic!

Endgame>>>>

Find a way to make more money than he would coaching thru a settlement
Get blackballed from the league so he can look like a martyr even though is because he's a dipshit
Be so damn annoying they just pay him to leave.
His endgame is almost the idea of not having an endgame if that makes sense
The little rotten *** kid that aggravates the **** out of you, and finally you just scream "HERE! ****! Just take the damn $2 and buy you some ice cream already" (the league will eventually just give him money to get him the **** away)

Lawyers take their massive share pre-tax, then he gets taxed on the full settlement, leaving him less than he'd be making on a coaching contract that he probably would've gotten if he would've just STFU. by the time he "wisely" spends the rest of the money on "I stand with Flosa Parks" t shirts, he'll be dirt broke, with 100,000 unsold shirts, no coaching job, and will have to go teach English as a 2nd language in Zimbabwe ....

thats the endgame. Personally i like the marvel movie better
And the firm that specializes in discrimination suits has 19 partners/associates/support staff and not one of them is black.

Can the Dolphins and the NFL countersue Flores for being an extreme narcissist and reverse racist?

Can Tom Brady and Tua Tagavailoa sue Flores for being a racist, as they didn’t get his attention or preference for the starting QB over DeShaun Watson and his 20+ counts of assault.

Can ALL of Flores former players and assistant coaches sue Flores just for being a gigantic douchebag and D*CK!

I mean, since frivolous lawsuits are apparently the thing these days — why not go for the gold? LMFAO.

This just in: Flores suing Ndamukong Suh for last name copyright infringement.

Someone should consider suing the NFL due to an under-represented number of non-black players. 25% of the league is white and far less than that are Asian, Latino, Native American, etc.

It’s just wrong. Or it’s not and black players are more talented and deserve to be 60% of the NFL player population.

I just don’t understand why race has become so polarizing recently. I honestly believe Kapernick did so much more damage than good in this country.

I’ve brought this point up many times over the years.

It seems acceptable to the masses to conclude that disparities in player representation are representative of a meritocracy.

But hypocritically it’s not acceptable to conclude the same for coaching or for any other profession outside of the sporting world.

This is the ridiculous world we live in nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom