Flores to Now Sue The Texans | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores to Now Sue The Texans

the **** thing is, for some reason the texans really want to give josh mcown a coaching job. two years in a row, due to circumstances unforeseen to them, they havent been able to give him a shot. Last year the DW fiasco, this year the Texans would've been in deep **** if they hired a HC who had never coached on the pro level..

Was also interesting because he coached HS in my area while still playing football, he got the roger clemons treatment for getting to miss practice

…..for retaliation against him, by not hiring him.

Fcuk me, Flores is Chernobyl-level toxic. May he never work in the NFL again.

“Former Miami Dolphins head coach Brian Flores will reportedly alter his lawsuit against the NFL, Dolphins, Denver Broncos and New York Giants to include a retaliation claim against the Houston Texans for not hiring him, according to ProFootballTalk's Mike Florio.

Flores was reportedly a finalist for the Texans' head coaching position, but the franchise opted to hire defensive coordinator Lovie Smith instead.

Florio writes:

"Common sense suggests that the Texans realized they couldn’t hire unproven and inexperienced Josh McCown, and they wouldn’t hire Flores. Smith became the compromise candidate, arguably thrown into the mix late to allow the Texans to avoid hiring Flores."”

Is it not legal to say that yes he was a finalist but we did not want to deal with the media circus that will follow the lawsuit? The fact Flores added this to his lawsuit made him lose all credibility in my opinion.

I had this beautiful woman from Trinidad cut my hair for a few years; are all Trinidadian women
I had this beautiful woman from Trinidad cut my hair for a few years; are all Trinidadian women that lovely?
Wonder if she was mine, who migrated to NYC a while ago?

Well yeah, TT is a real melting pot of races, so some lovely lookers. But then again, every nation claims that their women are especially beautiful.

Carnival is an experience, so there’s that.

the **** thing is, for some reason the texans really want to give josh mcown a coaching job. two years in a row, due to circumstances unforeseen to them, they havent been able to give him a shot. Last year the DW fiasco, this year the Texans would've been in deep **** if they hired a HC who had never coached on the pro level..

Was also interesting because he coached HS in my area while still playing football, he got the roger clemons treatment for getting to miss practice
I agree that Mcown is the one who lost out.

It would be funny, if not so pathetic, that this ayehole thinks he can sue the league, make what seem to be specious accusations and think Houston or any team would hire him knowing he'll smear them if fired rather than taking responsibility for his own failings.

Wonder if she was mine, who migrated to NYC a while ago?

Well yeah, TT is a real melting pot of races, so some lovely lookers. But then again, every nation claims that their women are especially beautiful.

Carnival is an experience, so there’s that.
No, this babe is in SoFL

Yea he really screwed himself. I was a fan too but in reality everybody tanks right? Does anybody oust their team After losing their job like this? No, sour grapes right now is all I see. If you want a legit lawsuit you focus on what Denver did, on what the giants did. You don’t bring the tanking Bs into this
There isn't much tolerance for troublemaking amongst owners. Even exceptional coaches like Andy Reid get fired. Guys who sue owners .... scare the hell out of other owners. Those guys don't get to be that rich by ignoring red flags of guys who sue their employers. The NFL knuckles under many players and coaches ... no doubt. But the alternative is to not be in the NFL. It's not like the Canadian league has the same level of pay or glory.

Someone should consider suing the NFL due to an under-represented number of non-black players. 25% of the league is white and far less than that are Asian, Latino, Native American, etc.

It’s just wrong. Or it’s not and black players are more talented and deserve to be 60% of the NFL player population.

I just don’t understand why race has become so polarizing recently. I honestly believe Kapernick did so much more damage than good in this country.

He obviously knows he will never work in the NFL ever again. So he is suing to get as much money as he can now.

I was surprised he was fired because I had no idea what was going on behind closed doors but it is becoming obvious Ross was right to fire this toxic individual. The Dolphins are better off that he no longer is their head coach and that’s becoming clearer everyday.

Back
Top Bottom