Flores to Now Sue The Texans | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores to Now Sue The Texans

Really dumb. He should have just waited until afterwards to go public with his suit against the Dolphins.

Hell, maybe he would have gotten over it and just moved on.

Me waiting for him to sue the Dolphins concessions staff for burning his hot dog that one time:

Mr Mayor Waiting GIF by NBC

…..for retaliation against him, by not hiring him.

Fcuk me, Flores is Chernobyl-level toxic. May he never work in the NFL again.

“Former Miami Dolphins head coach Brian Flores will reportedly alter his lawsuit against the NFL, Dolphins, Denver Broncos and New York Giants to include a retaliation claim against the Houston Texans for not hiring him, according to ProFootballTalk's Mike Florio.

Flores was reportedly a finalist for the Texans' head coaching position, but the franchise opted to hire defensive coordinator Lovie Smith instead.

Florio writes:

"Common sense suggests that the Texans realized they couldn’t hire unproven and inexperienced Josh McCown, and they wouldn’t hire Flores. Smith became the compromise candidate, arguably thrown into the mix late to allow the Texans to avoid hiring Flores."”

He probably thought he might become a Kaepernick level SJW ... but that novelty has worn off and it requires more emotional verve than a soldier like Coach Flo really has. I think he cut off his meal ticket by outing Belichick, and by the time he even mentioned suing the NFL, his career was over. Now he's cut off all of his options. He'll get a flurry of media, and sympathy from players and media who suck up to players ... and then ultimately Coach Flo will be the biggest loser from his decision to sue the NFL. Sad ... but true.

Is he ultra-toxic .. yes .... and it validates Ross' decision regardless of whether it was the right one at the time he made it. Coach Flo is not a good man manager and his judgement overall appears to be extremely sub-par. Good DC, but that option appears to be gone at the NFL level and likely at the collegiate level with this sue-your-employer approach.

He probably thought he might become a Kaepernick level SJW ... but that novelty has worn off and it requires more emotional verve than a soldier like Coach Flo really has. I think he cut off his meal ticket by outing Belichick, and by the time he even mentioned suing the NFL, his career was over. Now he's cut off all of his options. He'll get a flurry of media, and sympathy from players and media who suck up to players ... and then ultimately Coach Flo will be the biggest loser from his decision to sue the NFL. Sad ... but true.

Is he ultra-toxic .. yes .... and it validates Ross' decision regardless of whether it was the right one at the time he made it. Coach Flo is not a good man manager and his judgement overall appears to be extremely sub-par. Good DC, but that option appears to be gone at the NFL level and likely at the collegiate level with this sue-your-employer approach.
Yea he really screwed himself. I was a fan too but in reality everybody tanks right? Does anybody oust their team After losing their job like this? No, sour grapes right now is all I see. If you want a legit lawsuit you focus on what Denver did, on what the giants did. You don’t bring the tanking Bs into this

LOVIE is a coach with a winning record, who actually took a Rex Grossman team to the SB. By now vindictively and possibly delusionally including Houston in the suit both demeans Lovie and reveals that ToxicFlo™ really only cares about himself, not any perceived issues regarding minority HC coaching candidates.

what a baby
doesnt this contradict his original lawsuit?
guy is toxic

this step will not look good, and will bite him. shows he is being a baby

Back
Top Bottom