Flores: Tua is Our Quarterback | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores: Tua is Our Quarterback

As I stated, everyone is available for the right price. I doubt any team is willing to give up the draft pick needed to trade for any of them before Nov. 2. So while they all are available, none of them will likely be traded.
No, and they’re not available.

In 2012, Brees threw for 5177 yards and 43 TDs, and their team went 7-9.

Jay Cutler was 10-5 that year with the Broncos.

Jay Cutler > Brees. LOL.
Give me a better team over a better QB any day of the week. Obviously Brees was a better QB but football is a team sport and it takes every player doing his job properly to win games.

If having the best QB was the only criteria for winning games and winning SB’s the Dolphins would have won at least 5 SB’s when Marino was in his prime.

I think you missed the intial question of if he had no lawsuits… would we make the trade straight up.

I really cant see how you say no to a talent like his.

Again it’s hypothetical but the fact that people can still say tua over DW is weird.
I say NO, lawsuits or not. Simply because what the Texans are said to be asking for Watson is far too much and it will keep the Dolphins in mediocrity for the next 5 years.

‘’’Also I would rather the Dolphins keep all their draft picks and cap money and build around Tua because I believe Tua will be a great NFL QB.

I know that answer isn’t what the anti-Tua posters agree with but that is how I feel. Even if Watson had no cases against him, I wouldn’t want the Dolphins to trade away their future for him.

Quoting 1984 (not the VH album), "We have always been at war with Eastasia"
Van Halen GIF

sorry, my bad...
images

Bloated stats? 4800 yds and 33/7 td int ratio. On a bad team with no talent? Hmmmm

Its not even about those stats, he is way more explosive and his legs make everyone else around him better.

I dont understand how you guys are even arguing that he isnt better than tua.
You forgot his 70% pass completion ratio... :shrug:

If the demands from the Texans to trade for Watson are correct, it would cost Miami the following over the next two years…

3 = 1st round picks
2 = 2nd round picks
$65 million in salary

That would be a whole lotta capital Miami could use to surround Tua with over the next two years.

And there is the real possibility Watson is suspended for a significant amount of games regardless if charges are filed or not. It is up to Goodell’s discretion and he has shown to do what he can to protect the shield when it comes to immoral behavior.

NFL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Watson
Thats quite a haul. Only a lunatic gm would give up that much capital . Oh wait..

Not about whether he’s better than Tua at the moment. It’s about whether 28-26 and 1-2 in the playoffs is worth mortgaging the entire future of the franchise when he’ll be playing for a worse team in Miami.
The sad part is, he's played in more playoff games in 4 years than we've seen in the past 19.

That’s fair, but if you want an example of how an above-average to elite QB talent won’t change that, look no further than the Lions version of Stafford.
Stafford was playing for a team thats historically bad and are still living up to that tag. He was throwing to a HOF WR once and still sucked.

I keep saying I would handle it Nick Saban style, "we are not trading for a QB, period." Then "things changed", it's just one painful presser instead of many and if Watson plays great nobody is going to care about the lie.

If we make a trade with Houston, it should be to get Tunsil back!
I'd trade our first and second for Tunsil...or better yet, Howard and a second for Tunsil.

Flores body language saying Tua is our Quarterback. I've seen more passion from this Clay-Brick.jpg

Back
Top Bottom