Flores: Tua is Our Quarterback | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores: Tua is Our Quarterback

If I was a reporter in that room. I would ****ing drill him. Hey Flores why do you have the worst defense in the nfl? Why is Austin Jackson starting? Why do you keep bringing in ex patriot players that ****ing suck? Some of the questions I would ask.

If I was a reporter in that room. I would ****ing drill him. Hey Flores why do you have the worst defense in the nfl? Why is Austin Jackson starting? Why do you keep bringing in ex patriot players that ****ing suck? Some of the questions I would ask.
Exactly what I was thinking

and they would move you to covering the WNBA the following week, lol

yup, why the change in defensive philosophy??

and they would move you to covering the WNBA the following week, lol
If you worked for ESPN that would be great, they are bound and determined to shove the WNBA down our throat whether we want it or not (which will remain to be "not" for a long time most likely).

As for Flores and the Patriot way attitude. I think the NFL world is really tiring of it. IMO the media should start ignoring these types and reward those who are engaging.

Back
Top Bottom