Flores: Tua is Our Quarterback | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores: Tua is Our Quarterback

He could say. Personnel questions are for the FO. I have a game to prepare for with my players led by Tua
You think avoiding the question would help? He's doing the best you can. Saying they believe in Tua. Saying he's the QB. That's about all you can expect in this situation.

The reporters should be holding his feet to the fire over the rumours and speculation swirling around his team.

“Coach Flores, you’ve said you don’t think media reports about your team’s alleged pursuit of a trade for Deshaun Watson has seeped into or impacted your locker room. Judging by comments from your players – who refuse to confirm or deny player-only meetings in response to your 1-6 start to the season, as well as Tua’s response when asked if he feels wanted by this franchise – “I don’t feel not wanted” – this obviously isn’t the case.

“Why have you and Chris Grier allowed this situation to spiral out of control the way it has, what are you planning on doing about it, and do you think it has contributed to your team’s poor start?”

Brady, Mahomes, Rodgers, Wilson, Watson

Those are the top 5 QB's in the league.

You forget how good Watson is.
Watson ?? The 4 win QB in 2020????

:lol:

Watson is in the middle of the pack as far as starting QB's. and im talking all 32 starting QB's

Watson's mind wasn't on being a NFL QBing in 2020, it was on massage parlors.

Last edited:
If you worked for ESPN that would be great, they are bound and determined to shove the WNBA down our throat whether we want it or not (which will remain to be "not" for a long time most likely).

As for Flores and the Patriot way attitude. I think the NFL world is really tiring of it. IMO the media should start ignoring these types and reward those who are engaging.
Key component of the Patriot Way is winning. Flo doesn’t have that, so he it will never work.

This is how a coach shuts roomers down

Key component of the Patriot Way is winning. Flo doesn’t have that, so he it will never work.
Yep. Patricia had an ice-cold relationship with the media, and his locker room, in Detroit. When things go south, having some goodwill with both audiences certainly helps.

How do you know Brian Flores is lying?

His lips are moving.

Guy has zero credibility.

Flores speaks to the media and says..............................nothing

This is a BB technique. It is fun and laughed about as long as your winning. Even in NE BB technique is getting old for them.
Clearly he is following the Patriot way. He’s not Belichick but that’s what he had hoped to be.
Now that the world knows Brady made him look like a genius.
So how about a new approach.

Back
Top Bottom