Flores: Tua is Our Quarterback | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores: Tua is Our Quarterback

If I was a reporter in that room. I would ****ing drill him. Hey Flores why do you have the worst defense in the nfl? Why is Austin Jackson starting? Why do you keep bringing in ex patriot players that ****ing suck? Some of the questions I would ask.
Exactly. Discuss football, not rumors that have been going on for six months.

If I was a reporter in that room. I would ****ing drill him. Hey Flores why do you have the worst defense in the nfl? Why is Austin Jackson starting? Why do you keep bringing in ex patriot players that ****ing suck? Some of the questions I would ask.
We would all love to do that! It's probably why they never have a Town Hall: State of the Franchise session, haha. They'd all get blown up, also remember, we are just the mindless peons that supply them with money. That FO doesn't respect fans one bit

No matter how you feel about Tua…anyone would have to agree that this has been handled horribly and really unprofessional..
That’s our franchise…Pro Tua or Pro Watson…our organization looks f***ing silly.

Is simply ask him if he was looking at defensive help at the deadline just to make it clear I think his side of the football sucks.

Yet you responded…

Posting “4-12” like it proves something is pathetic. I cant wait until tua is gone so guys like you can follow him to his next team.

Yah

I want the QB with 12 starts to be traded for a guy who volitionally signed a 150 mil contract then demanded the world from his employer then put himself in a position to have his forever name etched in the registry

He put himself in that position - for his integrity to be questioned the integrity he is fighting for today - he put himself in that position let his recent decision making sink in

Yes I am the troll

Can’t make this stuff up only on FH

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom