Flores: Tua is Our Quarterback | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores: Tua is Our Quarterback

My theory is if this does happen before the deadline it will be right at the wire. Remember we play the Texans in week 9.

There’s no way the Texans allow us to roll Deshaun out vs them. So we’ll take the cautious route and say he’s not quite ready.

My theory is if this does happen before the deadline it will be right at the wire. Remember we play the Texans in week 9.

There’s no way the Texans allow us to roll Deshaun out vs them. So we’ll take the cautious route and say he’s not quite ready.
I really don't think the Texans give a blow if we roll out DW (assuming we get him), they suck, they know they suck and probably figure losing out isn't the worst thing especially since they'll be loaded like no other with all the draft picks they'd acquire for the trade.

I don’t think Roger would allow the Fins to roll Watson out against anyone lol

No matter how you feel about Tua…anyone would have to agree that this has been handled horribly and really unprofessional..
That’s our franchise…Pro Tua or Pro Watson…our organization looks f***ing silly.
That's definitely the 'Gut Reaction take'.
I think that if the Dolphins were going to slam the door shut out of the principle of not wanting a non-violent sexual predator in our building, then it's easy to slam that door.
That's my qualm with the whole thing. Obviously Stephen Ross is soul-less human landfill.
From a Football standpoint, though, there was no way to slam the door.
It sucks that the Dolphins failed to put pieces around Tua so we couldve gotten more Clarity by now. But they didnt and we lack that clarity.
Without that clarity and with Watson saying Miami was a destination he preferred, the horse left the barn early and often re: keeping it a moot point.

Assuming Ross holds his ground about needing legal resolution and there being no way to achieve that by next Tuesday, then Tua gets to audition to keep his job in the next 10 games.
Once we get past Nov 2, the media's gotta give it a rest because it does become moot until March 2022.
Maybe that's how Tua has been able to handle it. 'Get to 11/2, get to 11/2'.

Sure AF hate that the final fkn hurdle is in Buffalo, though.
I wish Tua could get an ankle sprain or something today so that he misses only this Sunday.
Watson or no Watson, a season-ending injury this week or soon is the death of Tua's Dolphins career.

I wish another team (apparently everyone else has withdrawn their offers) would've traded for Watson so we can be Dolphin fans without this I Unneeded stress. I've been wanting buy this gorgeous Tua signed helmet but I am not certain he remains a Dolphin.
The worst part is, even if we don't trade by Nov 2nd there is a strong possibility we have to deal with this all over again in the off season.
Im really upset that we are trying to make this trade.
Getting Watson fixes nothing because Tua isn't the problem.

4-12...yet Tua is 1-2 with a loss to a team with an 0 - 20 record coming into the game.

If that makes Watson a middle of the pack QB...then Tua is among the worse NFL QBs we have out there. We're lucky to have the chance to get rid of him.

I was in a football group on Facebook and the Lions' fans, THE DAMN LIONS, were almost unanimous in saying that they wouldn't give up anything more than a 5th rounder for Tua...and this is with the thought that the Texans (and WFT) already said they didn't want Tua as a part of the package.

What do his supporters see in him that football people don't?
My post was more of a knock on Watson as a prop up of Tua, your Tua hate is obvuious.

Oh, and I haven't given up on Tua.

Facebook group experts? :lol:

Last edited:
4-12...yet Tua is 1-2 with a loss to a team with an 0 - 20 record coming into the game.

If that makes Watson a middle of the pack QB...then Tua is among the worse NFL QBs we have out there. We're lucky to have the chance to get rid of him.

I was in a football group on Facebook and the Lions' fans, THE DAMN LIONS, were almost unanimous in saying that they wouldn't give up anything more than a 5th rounder for Tua...and this is with the thought that the Texans (and WFT) already said they didn't want Tua as a part of the package.

What do his supporters see in him that football people don't?
Lolz. I live in Detroit and can assure you Lions fans would give anything to have a QB performing at Tua’s level after 13 games. He’d be an instant upgrade over Goff and the Lions rarely hit on their picks anyway.

Lolz. I live in Detroit and can assure you Lions fans would give anything to have a QB performing at Tua’s level after 13 games. He’d be an instant upgrade over Goff and the Lions rarely hit on their picks anyway.
Lions1.GIF

Tua2.GIF

I believe Flo is quietly supporting Tua.

He fired Chan Gailey who was clearly handicapping Tua last year. Unfortunately, we should have got a real OC instead of this hybrid system we have.

You sure about that?

There's 580 more comments...hardly ANY positive...but you want me to believe that Lions fans are as stupid as Tua fans?

Tua3.GIF

I believe Flo is quietly supporting Tua.

He fired Chan Gailey who was clearly handicapping Tua last year. Unfortunately, we should have got a real OC instead of this hybrid system we have.
Fired Gailey, drafted Waddle, hire Charlie Wise...

The excuses are running dry....

You sure about that?

There's 580 more comments...hardly ANY positive...but you want me to believe that Lions fans are as stupid as Tua fans?

View attachment 87569
I’m talking about the majority of people who watch football, not some random Facebook power users. Search some of their names and I’ll bet you’ll find their previous posts about how the Patriot Way, and every player the Lions have picked since ‘57, we’re going to turn things around.

I could show you Facebook posts claiming the earth is flat.

Back
Top Bottom