Flores: Tua is Our Quarterback | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores: Tua is Our Quarterback

Tua> Flores is doing great in practice just not executing in the game

Just to confirm, you’re asserting that because you seen’t it on Facebook, it’s universally true, right?
You can confirm anything you would like...

I'm telling the world that the people of Detroit think anything more than a 5th is highway robbery...

I'd like you to show me a plethora of these Lion's fans that would trade for Tua and give up a 1st...hell, a 2nd/3rd/4th would be a start. A laughable start for a top 10 pick, but a start nonetheless.

I'm telling the world that the people of Detroit think anything more than a 5th is highway robbery...

I'd like you to show me a plethora of these Lion's fans that would trade for Tua and give up a 1st...hell, a 2nd/3rd/4th would be a start. A laughable start for a top 10 pick, but a start nonetheless.
K. These are people who show up to games wearing Joey Harrington and Mike Williams jerseys. Take their word as the gospel.

Those people don't speak for the people of Detroit anymore than you speak for all dolphin fans.

So, Aikman just complemented Rodgers on not pushing the ball down the field and taking what the defense is giving them and staying ahead of the chains. 2 passes beyond 20 yards. Amazing how a quarterback without any receivers is complemented for doing exactly what Tua is doing without any wide receivers, but he is a bust. I am not saying Rogers is bad, but if his receivers are hurt/inexperienced, it is good to just take what the defense is giving. Hmm, sounds like another team I know, and how they are addressing the passing game.

So, Aikman just complemented Rodgers on not pushing the ball down the field and taking what the defense is giving them and staying ahead of the chains. 2 passes beyond 20 yards. Amazing how a quarterback without any receivers is complemented for doing exactly what Tua is doing without any wide receivers, but he is a bust. I am not saying Rogers is bad, but if his receivers are hurt/inexperienced, it is good to just take what the defense is giving. Hmm, sounds like another team I know, and how they are addressing the passing game.

Yup almost 90% of his passes under 10 yards. He gets praised for his dink and dunk.

Murray just threw a red zone INT sealing the victory for the Packers.

By this boards standards the Packers and Cardinals need to be on the phone yesterday trying to get Watson.

It's clear the dink and dunker Rodgers and the red zone INT thrower Murray are busts or simply below average

K. These are people who show up to games wearing Joey Harrington and Mike Williams jerseys. Take their word as the gospel.
You show up to Lion games wearing a Tua jersey...and I'm supposed to think that makes you more informed as they are?

Kanye West Idk GIF by Barstool Sports

Those people don't speak for the people of Detroit anymore than you speak for all dolphin fans.
Let me add some more people who wouldn't give up more than a 5th rounder for a generational talent. They'll take him, but they don't want him.

Yup almost 90% of his passes under 10 yards. He gets praised for his dink and dunk.

Murray just threw a red zone INT sealing the victory for the Packers.

By this boards standards the Packers and Cardinals need to be on the phone yesterday trying to get Watson.

It's clear the dink and dunker Rodgers and the red zone INT thrower Murray are busts or simply below average
Well that was a very bad INT worse than Smythe/Tua

Cost the game doesn’t the QB kno situational football?

Has to the QBs fault always

I don’t get where the narrative that Tua throws a lot of picks came from. Are you kidding me?

I don't get what Watson is doing. Won't play for Houston and will only waive his no trade clause for Miami. So the only way he plays in the NFL is for Miami?

So we're back to comparing Tua to the reigning MVP...the guy who we (YOU) wouldn't trade Tua for?

Is that what we're doing?

So we're back to comparing Tua to the reigning MVP...the guy who we (YOU) wouldn't trade Tua for?

Is that what we're doing?
I wouldn’t trade Tua for Rogers. But I would understand trading for Rogers and I wouldn’t be irate over it. Watson is a different story.

Back
Top Bottom