Florida Gator first round please- Kyle Pitts & Kadarius Toney | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Florida Gator first round please- Kyle Pitts & Kadarius Toney

I'll be happy with any one of those and that Clemson dude later on

Great , another Pitts thread

:WOW:

Kyle Pitts & Kadarius Toney can transform the dolphins pedestrian offense. Forget the running back. Toney is fast as lightning and may be there at 18 !
I am sure they will be good players for whichever team drafts them. I can live with Pitts at 6 but the Dolphins need to draft an offensive lineman or a DE at 18. If the Dolphins draft Pitts at 6, taking Toney at 50 would be fine.

I am sure they will be good players for whichever team drafts them. I can live with Pitts at 6 but the Dolphins need to draft an offensive lineman or a DE at 18. If the Dolphins draft Pitts at 6, taking Toney at 50 would be fine.
I get you..but Toney would be gone by the end of the first or at worst first few picks of 2nd..I think mid to late first is most likely.

Por Que?!
1. Not a great route runner, which I highly value
2. I think he will be limited to the slot in the NFL
3. I don't believe he will ever be a legit WR1 in the NFL, therefore no way round 1.

I like his athletic traits as far as speed and hands go, but he's just a 1st round talent for me. Maybe closer to late 2 or 3.

Last edited:
1. Not a great route runner, which I highly value
2. I think he will be limited to the slot in the NFL
3. I don't believe he will ever be a legit WR1 in the NFL, therefore no way round 1.
You have to be a #1, 6'3" WR that doesn't play the slot to be drafted in the 1st round? Players like Toney have no value!? Okay. Thanks for the input!

Back
Top Bottom