Florida Gator first round please- Kyle Pitts & Kadarius Toney | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Florida Gator first round please- Kyle Pitts & Kadarius Toney

As much as I would love two Gators, it doesn't make a lot of sense. Pitts should be a no brainer if he's available, or at least he would be for me. But as much as I love what Toney did last year, his value is really in the 3rd round, we would be reaching on him in the first, he's very much a boom or bust kind of prospect. The boom could be amazing though, so no doubt someone takes him late 1 or early 2.

Kyle Pitts & Kadarius Toney can transform the dolphins pedestrian offense. Forget the running back. Toney is fast as lightning and may be there at 18 !
Who is your favorite college team and be honest?

We had a fifth round running back from Florida a few years ago. You’d think we got Tony Dorsett based on the plaudits from the Gator fan base. I doubt the kid is in the league anymore.

Who is your favorite college team and be honest?

We had a fifth round running back from Florida a few years ago. You’d think we got Tony Dorsett based on the plaudits from the Gator fan base. I doubt the kid is in the league anymore.
Does this have anything to do with these two players? Not really.

Great , another Pitts thread

:WOW:

Another thread needs to get tossed into 1 of several... well you know

Great , another Pitts thread

:WOW:

Let the children play with pittsus christ

You have to be a #1, 6'3" WR that doesn't play the slot to be drafted in the 1st round? Players like Toney have no value!? Okay. Thanks for the input!
I said he doesn't have round 1 value not NO Value. The OP is with regards to them being taken in round one.

1. Not a great route runner, which I highly value
2. I think he will be limited to the slot in the NFL
3. I don't believe he will ever be a legit WR1 in the NFL, therefore no way round 1.

I like his athletic traits as far as speed and hands go, but he's just a 1st round talent for me. Maybe closer to late 2 or 3.

Back
Top Bottom