Florida Gator first round please- Kyle Pitts & Kadarius Toney | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Florida Gator first round please- Kyle Pitts & Kadarius Toney

I said he doesn't have round 1 value not NO Value. The OP is with regards to them being taken in round one.

"I like his athletic traits as far as speed and hands go, but he's just not a 1st round talent for me. Maybe closer to late 2 or 3."
Luckily for him you don't pick the players. So he has that goes for him.

I’m down for pitts, but if smith or waddle is there anywhere around 10 or 11 I would prefer to move up for him than anyone else.

I guess I’m the trend breaker, I love pitts, but have nothing against the Alabama guys either and like them too.

I am biased though, I am a Florida fan, but also an SEC guy, so I don’t hate anyone in the SEC.

That's what you get for trading out of the 3rd pick

If they had stayed at 3 and drafted Pitts this forum would have erupted about us overdrafting a TE.

Pitts has spoken with Flores too and he's not the only playmaker in the draft. Some of you need to ease up on Pitts love.

That's what you get for trading out of the 3rd pick

I have been saying quite a while that I think if the Falcons don’t trade down, they will likely draft Pitts. They don’t need to draft a WR and Ryan is under contract through 2023.
Their biggest needs are on defense but I really don’t see a defensive player worth the 4th pick in the draft. So unless they reach for Parsons or they decide to take Sewell, I think Pitts is likely the player they will be drafting. For all those hoping Pitts will be on the board at 6, you all better hope the Falcons trade out of that pick to a team which is moving up to take a QB.

I have been saying quite a while that I think if the Falcons don’t trade down, they will likely draft Pitts. They don’t need to draft a WR and Ryan is under contract through 2023.
Their biggest needs are on defense but I really don’t see a defensive player worth the 4th pick in the draft. So unless they reach for Parsons or they decide to take Sewell, I think Pitts is likely the player they will be drafting. For all those hoping Pitts will be on the board at 6, you all better hope the Falcons trade out of that pick to a team which is moving up to take a QB.
Some of these Pitts lovers are convinced the Fins only have interest in him. We didn't trade out of 3 if they were so in love with Pitts like some here.

Some of these Pitts lovers are convinced the Fins only have interest in him. We didn't trade out of 3 if they were so in love with Pitts like some here.
I find it strange that we talk about injury issues with everyone except Pitts. Sure, it's a concussion from a nasty hit. However, you're more likely to suffer a 2nd concussion than a 2nd broken leg for example.

I think they may have an interest in Pitts if he is on the board at 6 but I also think they have an interest in all three of the WR’s and maybe another one or two players with their first pick.

They obviously didn’t value one player in the draft over all the others players who they thought would be available at 3. Because if they had valued that player over every other player in the draft, they wouldn’t have traded down and risk losing that player.

I find it strange that we talk about injury issues with everyone except Pitts. Sure, it's a concussion from a nasty hit. However, you're more likely to suffer a 2nd concussion than a 2nd broken leg for example.
One concussion can be overlooked, but when a player has a second one, you start to be concerned...

By the time you've gotten to four of them (as with Phillips), concern has to give way to open alarm...

Young Scarlett Johansson... yumm.
Wait what are you talking about?

I think they may have an interest in Pitts if he is on the board at 6 but I also think they have an interest in all three of the WR’s and maybe another one or two players with their first pick.

They obviously didn’t value one player in the draft over all the others players who they thought would be available at 3. Because if they had valued that player over every other player in the draft, they wouldn’t have traded down and risk losing that player.
What would really flip these Pitts guys out is if the Jet's by some odd Jet way select Pitts at 2 or he is there at 6 and we draft Chase or Smith or Waddle.

One concussion can be overlooked, but when a player has a second one, you start to be concerned...

By the time you've gotten to four of them (as with Phillips), concern has to give way to open alarm...
It's really all about how much healing has taken place in between. Many still go undocumented.

Back
Top Bottom